chapter eighteen

point of view Niall

we are in the hospital it was Tristan and he is alive Connor didn't leave his bed and we stayed with him especially Liam and Mason while James has been watching them and there has been a little girl sharing a room with Tristan she looks really shy and her parents are mostly mad at her and yelling at her so I feel bad for her the nurse just came by and checked some things by the both of them we still are worried because Tristan's chances of surviving are kinda low not that bad but they are risky.

"oh my fucking god Tristan fucking moved finally" Connor yells "thank god" he opens his eyes and looks at Connor and then at the girl "who the fuck is that?" Tristan asks kinda dominant she flinches "I am Milly Anderson sir" Tristan rolls his eyes and says fuck them, he is kinda right I ask how old are you how did you get here? she answers I am four and I fell and passed out but they keep me here they don't want to tell me why, I look at Tristan and go to find that nurse.

KayKay: is he alive?

Niall: yeah he is awake Kay is any of my guys near you?

KayKay: yeah Louis and Ashton are here

Niall: tell them to find some shit about the Andersons

KayKay: they have a daughter from seven Milly she gets abused and is the hospital because one of them pushed them down the stairs and dropped a drawer on her

Niall: that is fast even for them

KayKay: they are family of Dylan that girl is a maid

Niall: do you think we can kidnap her?

KayKay: no just ask her to follow you she will.

"why is she here?" I ask "abuse, under eating and multiple deep cuts" I nod and tell it to Tristan and tell him what KayKay told me the girl is asleep she looks really scared but kinda peaceful too she's adorable Connor is laying on Tristan's chest "Niall can I go make a deal with them?" James asks "yeah go take Ash and Mikey with you" he nods and leaves Tristan looks at his boy and Liam rests his head on my shoulder he looks kinda sad and like he can cry any second now I kiss him very soft.

"are you okay baby?" I ask "no I don't really know what's up but I feel like I'm about to cry" I look at him I can't really help him with that Connor says I think I know what's going on but that is a private conversation if I'm right, Liam nods I ask can I know it? he nods and says well Louis doesn't know but my parents try to get me back because Louis doesn't have any custody over me so if they sue us they can get Louis behind bars and they have a case that is our secret.