chapter seventeen

point of view Liam (that night)

we are in the forest near a house we share with some other guys we just put on the fire Nick and Max are making smores we are making the fire bigger Evie, Olivia and Laila are with KayKay probably in bed Nick and Max are talking about some friends from the football and some other things "did Evie talk to anyone when she came home?" Zayn asks "no she went straight to her room KayKay is trying to talk to her" ofcourse she is KayKay is the mom of them and Ashe and Everly are their sister.

"uhm guys and girls we kinda got a problem turn around" Niall says "fuck weren't Charles and Julian inside?" he's right the house is on fire we look at each other we probably aren't going to do anything but maybe some of us are doing something about it we try to keep the kids away as much as possible so they don't get hurt Nick runs to them and I try to grab him but he's faster I sign to Tristan but he doesn't get me I can't yell Niall can't know about this he'll kill me.

KayKay: how is it going there? I thought you only would go and burn some keys

Liam: we are just got some issues because the lodge caught on fire while Julian and Charles were in there I suppose they are dead

KayKay: Idiots

Liam: how did it go there?

KayKay: well aparently they didn't only abuse her they didn't rape her but they did other worse things

Liam: I'm not surprised for someone who wanted me and Connor dead and wants money from everyone I did expect they would rape her

KayKay: you know them? why?

Liam: yeah they just do.

"Nick don't" Niall says "my best friends Jaimy and Aiden are in there" Tristan gets in and I hug Connor the last time someone tried to safe someone in a burning house they died that was Connor's brother he died while saving his little brother "he's going to make it out alive he did this more often" Zayn says "I hope so I can't lose another loved one" he's starting to have a panic I try to calm him down as much as I can the kids come out but no Tristan I look at Niall with some hope.

but he is quiet "he has to make it out of there he just has to" Connor says hopeful "he will don't worry I know he will get out" he breaks more the fire departement and police are here too one of them says we only found the bodies of Julian and Charles we did search the whole house twice Niall asks what about the attic and the basement? they look confused and get back in the house those place are our last hope if not he turned in to ashes they walk outside with another body but we can't see alot please let it be Tristan.