24 - Happy

It's saturday morning and Tim is already up and make breakfast for him and his son. Theo walked into the kitchen "Morning dad" he said and sat down at the kitchen table. Tim brings the pancakes to the table and then sits down "Good morning, do you already know when you're going to see Noah?" He asked his son, Theo nodded "Yeah I think i'll take the bus at 2pm if that's okay?!" he answered "Of course yes" Tim said. when the two had finished eating, Theo went to the bathroom to take a shower and then to pack his things.
After Theo got ready he wanted to spend a bit time with his dad, before he leaves. "So dad what are you gonna do tonight when i'm gone? It's gonna be boring" Theo said with a smile "Ohh I think I will love it when it's boring and you don't mess around haha" Tim answered and laughed. Theo sat down on the couch next to his dad "Hey that's rude, I know you will miss me" He laughed. Tim took his son in his arms "I probably will. Theo i'm happy that things are getting better and I'm glad I have you in my life" Tim said to Theo and lays his head on Theo's head, which is leaning against his dad. Theo said nothing and just hugged his dad tightly.

"Bye Theo see you tomorrow" Tim said and closed the door, Theo is now on his way to Noah to spend the night there.

Theo's Pov
Im on my way to the bus, just listening to my favorite music and scroll through my phone. When I arrived at the bus stop, the bus came 2 minutes later. I got in and sat a little further back in a two-person seat. I actually like to drive with the bus, I have some time for myself and i can listen to music it's cool. 10 Minutes later the bus stopped at a other bus stop and I saw him. Charlie, it was definitely him. How should I behave? Say hello or wait and see if he says anything to me? I'm getting nervous again, but why?
He gets in, i look at him for a moment and then quickly look out the window. "Hey Theo, I knew it was you" Charlie said to me with a smile on his face and now I smiled too. "Oh hey Charlie, sorry didn't see you." I said and yes that's a lie. He sat down next to me, it was relatively tight so our knees touched and when it came to the curve we leaned against each other. "What you doing now?" He asked me "I'm gonna visit my friend and we spend the night at his house, and you?" I asked him back. "That's cool, I'm gonna visit my dad for the weekend so it's kinda boring haha" He laughed, so I laughed too. Why I am so nervous next to him.
I saw that the next bus stop is, where I have to get off but how do I get out here? "Oh this is my stop here" I said and tried to stand up but it was impossible. Charlie noticed that and stood up so I could get up. "Okay have fun with your friend, bye Theo" He said to me and instantly I had a big smile on my face. Embarrassing. "Bye Charlie, see you soon". I got out and started walking. "See you soon?" Why did I said this? Oh god he thinks probably i'm weird.

Tim got a call and saw it was Lucy, he answered it. "Hey, what's up?" He asked her "Hey Tim, so what's the plan for tonight?" Lucy asked him, he started to smile. "So Theo is at Noahs house till tomorrow, you could come over and then we will see" Tim said. There was a short pause. "That sounds good I think. 5pm is good?" She said "5pm is perfect, see you" He answered.

At Noahs house
"Hey dude, what's up?" Said Noah and greeted Theo with a handshake. "Nothing it's just pretty warm today I didn't know it so i got this hoddie on" Theo said, he had a red face. They went in and first sat down on the couch so that Theo could cool down. "I met Charlie in the bus today, I didn't know that his parents are no longer together" Theo said, and hopes that he might find out a little more about Charlie through Noah. "What? I thought you knew this. Everyone talked about it for weeks. His dad cheated on his mother, poor guy." Noah explained to Theo. He was a bit shocked, he couldn't remember that. "Oh okay, that's sad. It's crazy I've never seen Charlie before and now I meet him everyday" Theo said with a little laugh, Noah smiled "Yeah haha" He said. "If i'm honest I actually tried to find him on instagram or something but I didn't found anything" He said to Noah and smiled sheepishly "Oh Theo just ask me, you know that I know everyone on instagram. Also do you want to text to him because he also likes to play ice hockey or basketball?" Noah asked Theo, he was confused but just act liked he knows about it "Yeah i heard about it wanted to check out if he post things about it" Theo lied. Noah gave Theo the Instagram name of Charlie. But Theo didn't know if he really should do it, but he just did it and followed him.

Tim and Theo were both very happy that day and evening, and that after a long time. Lucy came over and they both had a really good time, watching movies and finally had some time for two. Theo was happy because Charlie followed him back on instagram.