13 - First approach

Lucy wakes up and turns over to Tim, she smiled "Good morning" she said. "Morning, I need breakfast" He says. Lucy stand up "Me too, what about pancakes?" She throws on her dressing gown.

Tim and Lucy prepare the breakfast, she stands at the stove and makes the pancakes, Tim sets the table and makes coffee. He hugs Lucy from behind "wow that smells good" Tim said and kisses Lucy's cheek.

Theo comes into the kitchen and goes over to the counter. "Hey Theo, do you want some pancakes?" Lucy asked him, He just shakes his head "not hungry" he says. Tim looks at his son, "Theo, you have to eat something again, didn't you last eat something yesterday morning?". Theo sits down at the dining table "Dad i'm not hungry now".

When the pancakes are ready, Lucy and Tim also sit down at the table and start eating. "Theo do you need anything?" Tim asked him, he looked at his dad "No? Why should I" he asked and resting his head on his hand. "Maybe something for your wounds I thought, or just what cheers you up" Tim said "Dad I don't need anything or anything to cheer me up, I'm fine" Theo answered with a more serious tone "I think it's important that you know that you can always come to your dad or me if you need anything" said Lucy, hoping that Theo might respond more.

Theo got up, went to the fridge and got a water bottle "Yeah but i'm fine" He said and went to the bathroom.

"Why can't he just let his feelings go and talk to me properly?" Tim says and looks at Lucy with a desperate look. "I can imagine that it's not nice, but I think he needs his time, especially after yesterday. He'll have to deal with it himself, and he'll come to you when he can. You know he trusts you, especially after yesterday. Tim he just wanted you there, he said he needed you and he always will" Lucy tried to cheer Tim up, she took his hand and gave him a smiling look.

Theo's Pov

I walked to the bathroom and took out my phone, I saw a message from Noah "Hi dude, are u ok?" He texted me. Is he seriously right now, I thought. I tried calling him but he didn't answer. I texted him a message "Noah how can I be ok? You knew exactly what was going to happen to me, I thought you were my friend" I sent it off and put my phone aside.

I took off my t-shirt and wanted to look at the wounds again, it still hurt a lot. I should actually go to the doctor or at least show my dad so he can get me some cream or something. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, after that I went back to my room. I don't wanna leave it today or preferably never again.

I had to think about yesterday, I can't believe Noah just left and that Nick really hit me, I didn't think he would go that far. I can't go to school tomorrow, I don't wanna see Noah, Nick or anyone I just wanna be alone.

There was a knock on my door "Yes?" I said. Lucy came in "I hope I'm not disturbing you Theo, I just wanted to ask if I should put some pancakes aside for you?" She asked me I said no because i'm still not hungry, I mean maybe a bit but i really can't eat anything. She said okay and wanted to go out of my room, but I got up quickly and stopped her. "Lucy? Can I show you something?" I asked her, she turns around "Of course, What is it" She said. I lifted my t-shirt and showed the front wounds, I don't know why I wanted to show it to lucy at that moment and not my dad, but somehow it felt right. "I don't know what can help, I don't want to go to the doctor, so I thought of a cream or something" I explained her

"oh Theo, that doesn't look good" She said, I could see how shocked she was. "I only have a cream that might help, but I can't promise you anything. Theo you have to show your dad that". I let my t-shirt down again, and sit on my bed "I know, it's good for now Lucy, thanks" I said and Lucy went to the kitchen again. I really wasn't nice to Lucy last time, but now I just felt like asking her was the right thing to do.

It was the first time he allowed himself to lean on her for support.

Lucy walked to the kitchen, Tim looked at her "and should I put them away for Theo?" He asked her "No he doesn't want any" Lucy said and looked at Tim. "Lucy? What is wrong" Tim said, he could see something is up "It's just Theo showed me his wounds and asked if I had a cream for it, I told him he had to show it to you, it really doesn't look good" She was worried about Tim's son.
"I don't want to push him into anything, it just turns into a fight. But if he doesn't come to me by tomorrow, I'll have to take the risk, because yesterday I was shocked at how he looks" Tim sat down and breathed deeply in and out, he only wants the best for his son.

Lucy stood behind Tim and hugged him "it's gonna be okay, i'm sure he will tell you about it, let's just stay here today, then Theo is not alone and you are there if he wants to talk to you" She said.

Tim and Lucy stay at home all day, you could tell Tim couldn't really calm down, he was very unsettled because he didn't know how to deal with the situation. Should he just talk to Theo about it or wait until he approaches him, but he also wants Theo not to be in pain anymore and for his wounds to be looked at by a doctor