Chapter Eight - Problem After Problem

I watched, unamused as Keigo ran up to my twin. I just ignored him and continued on. I simply sighed, this class was so full of energy. I glanced at my twin as he just now realized he still had the protection charm. My mind flashed to when dad sewed the thing onto his uniform. But then as we sat down. But then Ichigo took off. He ended up dragging me with him. I looked up at the man hovering upside down. He stared at me wide eyed. I just shrugged and continued on. I glanced back at the man though. Shinji. I glanced at my twin brother. I watched as Shinji sat next to me.

I was again in my room. Like usual I was wrighting songs. "Wow, Masako these are amazing! Can you sing one for me?" I looked at Tatsuki. I blinked a few times.
"Oh, uh, sure. Of corse I can." I shook my head. Why was I remembering that just now? But then I stiffened, I could sense a hollow. I shot up to my feet, then I sensed it, a vizard. My head turned my eyes narrowed. A mere seconds later I sensed hollows. Cussing I took off sprinting. I moved as fast and as quickly as I could, effectively cutting threw the air like a knife cutting threw butter. 

I came to a stop right next to my twin. "Ichigo." My hand landed on his shoulder. I looked to Shinji. "Sorry Shinji, I'm gunna steal my twin."
"No problem, I was planning on talking to you as wall anyways."
"I'm sorry. But I'll have to deny your request! You see I'm not like you, nor the soul reapers, nor the Quincy, nor any other organization in this world." With that I grabbed my brother then took off.
'Understatement of the year.'
'No one asked you Shiro.' I snapped at my hollow side.
'Now come on Little goddess-'
'Don't. Call. Me. That.' The hollow just laughed.
'Hit a nerve did I.'
'Shut the hell up.'
'I wonder how my other half feels being locked up in your twin.'
'Can't you see.' I glanced at the white version of Ichigo, following him with the spirit that looked like our grandfather. It was strange to think that such an old soul was our mother's actual legitimate bio father.

I sat in my seat next to my twin. I glanced at him. My face as stoic as ever. Shinji and Orihime arrived. I watched as my twin grabbed me by the wrist, then grabbed Shinji by the shirt. Dragging us both out. "Actually. Orihime has the biggest crush ever in Ichi." I went ignored watching as Ichigo yelled at Shinji. I sighed. Grabbing my twin, then I looked at Shinji. "Shinji, we aren't like you." Again, I was ignored. He continued to speak to Ichigo. I glanced up to Tatsuki. That afternoon I allowed my twin to walk off. I then looked at Tatsuki. "Hay! Tatsuki!"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna hang out some time? We haven't done that in a while."
"Sure when?"
"When you next free?" With that we proceeded to plan out next hand out.

I sat on the fence, looking down at Shinji, Hiyori, Orihime, and Sado. I didn't say a word, i didn't move, or intervene what so ever. Sighing I flash stepped. I stood, my back to the wall. I listened as Uryu swore he'd have nothing to do with soul reapers and their allies. I just closed my eyes. Accepting his words silently. Sighing I flash stepped back to my house. I walked straight into my room. Walking past my sisters, my twin. Then my father. "Masako." I ignored my dad and went to my bedroom.

I stood in my bedroom. I stared out my window, then silently, bringing up my hand I summoned my mask. I stared at the white and blue mask. Then my sense went haywire. My head snapped around. I then lunged forward, transforming into my soul form and running. The sight made my heart drop. On the ground, before the two arrancar was my best fucking fried, my soul sister as she liked to call us, on the ground. I shot forward grabbing onto her and jumping away, Orihime and Sado arrived just then. I held my best friend close to my chest. "Tatsuki."
"M-Masako?"
"Yeah, I'm here. I got ya."
"W-what the hell are those guys?"
"They're called Arrancars. Their like an upgraded version of hollows." Just then Sado was defeated. Orihime shot to his side. "Shit!" I instantly drew Akari and shot to their sides, pointing Akari at the sky, before anyone could react I did. "Akari!" She instantly took on her true form. "Solar barrier! Don't let him break threw! Akari!" A golden hued barrier surrounded us. The man's finger collided but didn't break. I sat Tatsuki down then I turned. "Combined with! Blessed raining light!" White light partials began to rain on the people in the barrier. "Transform! Akari!" The Zanpakuto appeared at my side in deer form. Her antlers glowing golden.
"Milady."
"Akari, be a dear and let me out." She nodded, a small crack appearing in her barrier letting me out. I walked out and it instantly closed. Right after words I pulled out Kuragari. "Kuragari." The blade instantly transformed. Right then, Ichigo appeared by my side. He held Zangetsu in his right hand. With his left on my shoulder. While I held Kuragari in my left hand, with my right arm on his back. We both pointed our blades straight ahead.
"Hey, Ulquiorra. What about these two?"
"Yes. The orange hair, black Banki and the blue hair, two Zanpakuto." The fight began, Ichigo began to fight the bigger one while I looked at the one called Ulquiorra. But I brought my sights back to my twin as he fought.