meetup

Microphone POV:
Gosh! Where is this woman!? She said she'd meet me at 11pm, and it's half past!!

Out of nowhere I began to hear footsteps from somewhere, Must be Taco!

I walk towards the noise, hesitant incase it's not her.

It's not.

It's Test Tube.

Wait is that Nickel?

I silently step closer, being careful of any twigs or rocks,

What is she doing?

Why is she dragging Nickel!?

I quickly hid behind the tree before she spotted me, sneaking off to where Taco said she'd meet me.

She's there.

Taco POV:
I know I'm late, but Mic is more late! Oh there she is.

"Did you forget our encounter again, Mic?" I sternly say, looking her up and down in suspicion.

"What, no! I was here on time I just— heard something."

'Heard something'? I wonder.

"Did you investigate the noise?" I say, one of my eyebrows lifting.

"Well yes, but before I tell you, you know how Paintbrush went missing and all?"

I nod, sitting down onto the tree stump.

"Well... I think I might have a hint.. on who the kidnapper is..." She nervously exclaimed, fiddling with her fingers.

She might know? How?

"How did you find out?"

"About that noise... when I went to check it out, I saw Test Tube, dragging Nickel by his leg..."

"Oh dear."

"Mhm!"

"Do you know where she was goi—" I cut myself off mid sentence, of course I know where she probably took him! Its that bastard lab of hers!

"You were saying..?" Mic asked, making me snap out of my short frenzy,

"Never mind that, pretend I never said anything. Anywho, I already have a hint on where she could've taken that sarcastic coin." I continue, the puzzled looks on Microphones face vanishing.

"Right... her lab.. Where we got those bows from..?"

"Correct."

I cross my legs on the stump, placing my hands on my lap. Staring at Microphone with a stern look.

"Should we do something...?"

"I do suppose I could get some credit for it.. but its risky."

"Risk of getting kidnapped, or risk of getting seen.?"

"Both."

"Oh."

Microphone POV:

I-I genuinely don't know what to do! I don't know wether to save Nickel and Paintbrush and potentially stop more kidnappings happening or to just... ignore it, and pretend nothing happened! But i wouldn't be able to live with myself!! Knowing I let two of my peers get kidnapped!! Seeing it first hand would make me feel even more guilty—

"Mic?"

I blinked, looking around quickly before back at Taco, who was glaring at me with confusion yet.. concern.

"I— Oh— Sorry... Zoned out there.."

"I could tell. You.. okay?"

Wow, she actually cares.! Cool!

"I'm fine.. lets just get back to the last topic... please?"

"Alright. So, do you want to try and save em' or what.?" Taco questioned, lifting one of her eyebrows. As if she's actually gonna do it if I say yes.

"I mean.... We could stop future kidnappings happen... if we.. do.. end up doing it..." I tensely utter, still fidgeting with my hands.

"Are you suggesting we do it?" She puzzlingly said, her eyes squinting a little in question.

"I-I—"

"Hm?"

"I-I guess so..."

"Alright then, I guess it wouldn't hurt.."

———————————————————————

(546) words!!1!1!1!1!

I say this is a pretty short yet not too bad of a chapter1!!1!!!1!1!1!!!

ANYWAY TYSM FOUR 600 READS‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

BYE BYE POOKIES