Wheres Painty?

'Ugh..wh..'
Lightbulb groaned as she stretched out of bed.
'Good morning Painty!'
No good morning in return. Lightbulb brushes it off and rubs her eyes.
'They're probably in the kitchen eating breakfast.!'
She hops out of bed and starts running to the kitchen, nearly tripping over twice.

She looked at the clock, 9:30am.

Lightbulb smiled,
'They're obviously in the kitchen! Painty normally wakes up early!'
Lightbulb skips to the kitchen happily, excited to see Painty, and her delicious breakfast!

She peers into the kitchen and has a quick scan of the room, OJ, Paper and Knife are there, but Paintbrush isn't.
Lightbulb's happy mood drops quick,
Where are they.? She thought.
Lightbulb a deep breath and walked into the kitchen. Being greeted by all in the kitchen. She sat down at a dining table eagerly to get her food, but her stomach was filled to the brim with anxiety.
Where are they?
Where could they have gone?
Why didn't they tell me they were going?
Where's Painty?
What if Painty's been kidnapped!
What if—

'Lightbulb?' Her thoughts were cut off as Lightbulb nervously looked up at her friend, Fan.
'Lightbulb what's wrong? You aren't eating you cereal and you were sitting there staring into space.'

'Oh- I- uh—' Lightbulb stuttered, before silently getting up and running back to her bedroom.
Warm, salty tears flowing down her face.

Fan turns pale as OJ turns around and says,
'What's wrong with Lightbulb?'
'I don't know. She wasn't like this yesterday. I asked her if she was gonna eat and she started crying..'
'I think someone should check up on her.' OJ said, looking down as he washes the dishes.
'I'll do it.' Fan answered.

Fan begins to walk to Lightbulb and Paintbrushes room.
He reached over and gently knocked the door, in reply a shook up and muffled Lightbulb told him to go away.

'Lightbulb I just wanna know what's wrong.'
Fan questioned, leaning on the door.

'Go away..!' She yelled.
Fan could hear his friends sobs from behind the door, it made him feel even worse..
He knocked over and over til he received an answer, which didn't take long, and Lightbulb opened the door.

Her face was red and stained in tears, she was still sniffling and sobbing as she let Fan inside.
She slammed the door and grabbed Fan tightly and squeezed him.
'Woah Lightbulb calm down tell me what's wrong.'

Lightbulb mumbled her answer. Fan looking at her dumb-founded. 'Could you repeat that.?'
'I-I can't find Painty..!'

'Oh..' Fan worriedly realised, he hasn't actually seen Paintbrush so far today.
'Want to go tell OJ.?'
Lightbulb sobbed and shakily nodded, stepping back. Fan grabs Lightbulbs arm and walks her out the room. Reaching OJ, who was standing up eating toast.

OJ turns around, and smiles.
'Oh Lightbulb! You feeling better?'

'Hey OJ.. Can me and Lightbulb talk to you.?' Fan sadly asked.

'Well.. sure.' OJ replied.

——————————————————

'Ugh.. what..' Paintbrush groaned,
'What happened..?'

'Good morning experiment 1! How was your rest?'
A shadow said, the voice was scarily familiar.

'Wh- why can't I move.!? Where am I!?'

'Calm down experiment 1. You'll hurt yourself.' The stranger replied, standing out of view.

'Hurt MYSELF? YOU HURT ME BY TAKING ME HERE! AND WHO ARE YOU!?' Paintbrush shouted, trying to break free from the chains on a surgical-table like surface.

'Show yourself you weirdo!!'Paintbrush cried.

The shadow walked into the light, laughing.

'You...YOU.. I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!'

'I'm sorry Paintbrush.'

'Let me go TestTube!'

Paintbrush sobbed. TestTube grabbed a saw, and grinned. The malicious intent was obvious.

 The malicious intent was obvious

(UPDATED ART ON 02.08.2023!! ^^)

'No.. wait.. don't do it..' Paintbrush begged.

'It's for your own good Experiment 1. Now keep still. The stiller you are the easier.'

'DON'T COME NEAR ME!!' Paintbrush panicky yelled, but no-one could hear them. Desperately trying to shake the table.

'Hold still.'

Paintbrush screamed painfully, their bloodcurdling scream was heard by none other but TestTube.

————————————————————
Word count (661)

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CLIFFHANGER (if it was one?)
ANYWAY, I DONT GET HOW PEOPLE MAKE STORIES WITH 900 WORDS I DON'T
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART!! THE NEXT PARTS WILL TAKE A WHILE TO FINISH DUE TO MY EXAMS BUT THANKS!!

sory four te radom updat