1 week

Bed-ridden Lightbulb laid facing the ceiling, her face was emotionless, stained from the countless of tears shes she'd over the past week.

knock knock.

'..come inn...' Lightbulb replied. Sounding emotionless even in speech.
Fan peeped his head through the door.
'Lightbulb you can't stay in your room forever.. We'll find them eventually.'
'.....'
'You need to eat eventually too. You're gonna starve to death!!' Fan worriedly exclaimed. He walked in and slowly closed the door, then sitting next to Lightbulb; who's laying depressingly on Paintbrushes unused bed.

After a minute of silence Lightbulb suddenly bursts out into tears..
'I-I just wanna see t-them again..! I- I miss Painty!!'
'Oh Lightbulb..' Fan grabs Lightbulb and gives her a small hug, Lightbulb returning the embrace with a tighter hug.

'I-I JUST.. I JUST MISS THEM!!'

'Lightbulb we'll find them soon.. I-I hope..'
Lightbulb continues sobbing into Fans arms.

'I j-just wanna see Paintbrush..'

———————————————————————
Paintbrush grasps on their arm, that was no longer there. What's left of it bled onto the floor, Paintbrush groaning in pain.

'Stop being such a wimp Painty.' TestTube mockingly said, chewing on Paintbrushes chopped off arm.

'What is w-wrong with you!?' Paintbrush yelled, shaking in the cell they'd been locked in.

'Nothing Paintbrush, nothing. I just wanted a meal.'

'A MEAL!? MY ARM IS A MEAL TO YOU!?' Paintbrush coughed, wobbly leaning on the bed.

'Fine I'll get you a bandage.' TestTube said, still nibbling at Paintbrush's half eaten arm, getting a bandage.

———————————————————————

'So.. how's the search for Paintbrush going? Any luck?' Knife asked, leaning on the table while drinking a glass of water.
'Not good.. No traces at all.. there's no suspicions either.' OJ replied.
'Oh god. How's Lightbulb dealing with it?' Questioned Knife, with a confused look on his face.
'Horrible. She hasn't left her room all week.'
'Jesus.'
'Yeah. Fans been visiting her mostly, TestTube occasionally does but not much.'
Fan walks in, holding his arm behind the door frame,
'Speak of the devil.' Knife jokingly said, laughing before having another sip of his glass.
'Hey!' Fan yelped.
'Hi Fan! Why's your hand behind he door?' OJ asked.
'Oh!' Fan went behind the door and slowly backed back into view holding a tired, given up Lightbulbs hands.
Knife and OJ looked at the two in awe.
'Fan,  you managed to get Lightbulb out her room?'
'If you couldn't tell yes!'
Lightbulb rests on Fan, her tear-stained face yawned weakly.

...

'Lightbulb do you want something to eat? You kind of need it..' OJ said, breaking up the awkward silence.
Lightbulb nodded lightly, giving the smallest smile for the first time in a while.
———————————————————————
word count (444)

HOPE YOU LIKE IT‼️

AGAIN THIS IS MY FIRST WATTPAD STORY SO ITS A BIT LIMITED AND NOT THAT BEST😭

I LOVE YOU

NEXT PART WILL PROB BE POSTED NEXT WEEK OR SOMETHINF MAYBE RHIS WEEK THANKS‼️