~◇⚔The Dragon Miraculous⚔◇~

The Dragon Miraculous is a necklace powered by the Kwami, Nightt. It comes from the island of Ninjago, but it's history is unknown.

The Miraculous color is black with dark purple accents to match the color patterns of the Kwami.

The Dragon Miraculous gives it holder the ability of Elemental Powers. While in the "idol" transformation, the holder can use small blasts of the elements ice, water, earth, fire, or lightning, one at a time. No two elements can be used at the same time. Or at least no one has lived trying. In idol the holder can glide or float on air, not quite flying.

When in an "elemental" transformation, the holder can summon an Elemental dragon of choice and embody that element. While a dragon is summoned the suit of the holder will change to the color of that element. They will now only be able to use that specific element for that transformation. Gliding will no longer be available as the "flying" ability was given to the dragon. The Dragons can only be summoned up to half the size of a school bus, any bigger risks the health and safety of the holder.

The backup weapon is rope that infinitely appears from hooks that sit on the three middle knuckles of the holder. This can be used as transportation after summoning a dragon.

Good luck, holder.

And remember the golden rule: one element at a time.