18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Začít od začátku

Manisha di didn't want the typical green theme for the mehendi that's why she went for a rather multicoloured theme. I got myself an off white multicolour lehenga with a beautiful dupatta and blouse of the same pattern. It was a full sleeved and a deep necked blouse which made the whole look ten times better.

I quickly got into the outfit and checked myself

I quickly got into the outfit and checked myself. The fitting was perfect and it enhanced my curves perfectly. For jewellery I just went with heavy jhumkas and a simple Pendant. I went for a subtle and minimal makeup look because it's day time and I don't wanna look like a cacked Barbie. I was doing my hair when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I opened to see it was Ika looking oh so beautiful in her contrast yellow and baby blue lehenga. I was about to compliment her when she shouted,

"Are you gonna come after the event is over or what!?", And with that I looked at the clock to see it was already ten minutes past eleven. Fuckkk, I am late. I passed a cheeky smile to her and quickly set some strands of my hair leaving them open and left the room.

"You look fab btw. Gio won't be leaving your side today", I said smirking her way and her steps halted instantly.

She looked at me shocked and asked, "Ho- How do you know?"

"How do I know what?", I asked her confused.

"What you said about Giovanni.", She said

"Oh come on. The guy is whipped. Anyone can see uk the way he looks at you", I said chuckling.

"Yeah, just like Adrian looks at you, huh", now she was smirking and I got quiet.

"And how does he look at me!?", I asked wanting to know the answer.

"Not being cheesy but he looks at you as if you are the best thing that has ever happened to you. As if winning you is like winning the world for him", she shrugged.

Blood rushed to my cheeks hearing that and I couldn't help but think if it's true. After that none of us said a thing and we reached the garden area where the function was going on.

The moment we reached the garden our cousins and friends took us where the henna artists were applying mehendi to
Manisha di. Two artists were sitting either side of her and cleaning her hand to start with the application. Mumma asked us to also get the mehendi applied by the other artists.

I was about to sit when Bhai called me from behind. I went to him and he asked me if Manisha di was feeling good or not.

He is whipped fr.

I told him everything was fine and about to leave when Gio stopped me, "Hey! So, what is this function all about. Why are you all applying henna!? What is the significance of it!?"

"Well, you know during a wedding everyone tenses up a lot especially the bride. The henna is applied on both hands and legs to utilise its natural medicinal herbal remedies, cooling the body and relieving the bride of any stress before her big day. It cools the nerve endings of the body, preventing the nerves from tensing up. But, the belief behind it is more interesting ", I said like a tutor explaining a topic.