Chapter 34: Who's Side Are You On?

Start from the beginning

"Do you have concern for the boy?" Ozpin asked which Traya snapped back,
"Concern that you'll drag a child into your endless game with the Witch."

"Oh? And since when were you concerned with his safety. From what the bounty hunter said you pushed him too hard." Qrow said pointing at her with the hand that held his flask.

Traya and Ozpin's inner circle than began to argue over what one could say control over the bounty hunter. His weapons, tactical mind and his chaotic nature were things that neither Ozpin or Salem wanted to pass up. Having someone like the bounty hunter on their side could tip the scale of the war that had been going on for centuries.

LINEBREAK

The dance at Beacon Academy was going on as planned and unbeknownst to the students there was a hidden plot going on behind the scenes.

Cinder was going to take plant the virus Watts had given him to be able to get control over Beacon's security which in turn would give her access to Amity Colosseum.

However as she approached the CCT Tower she noticed there were more guards than usual which of course she got a little suspicious.

But this still wouldn't deter her as she would knock out the guards. As the elevator door opened there were three guards which of course she knocked out.

As the elevator went up she saw that there were four guards looking outside. Sneaking behind a desk she slowly and cautiously moved to one of the main terminals.

As she inserted the hard drive into the terminal to insert the virus she heard a ding which she immediately turned around to see the young silver eyed girl Ruby Rose.

Since the elevator dinged the four soldiers who were looking out the window then turned around to see some woman in a skintight outfit kneeling on the ground trying not to get spotted.

"Hands in the air!" One of the soldiers yelled. Cinder then swiftly did a roundhouse kick before leaping towards the other nearby soldier and knocking him out. She then summoned her bow and arrow to shoot but not kill the soldiers.

She then turned towards the little girl who she quickly engaged in a fight. After a friendly exchange of blows Cinder saw the elevator door open to reveal General Ironwood himself.

Before the general could demand her immediate surrender she quickly threw a smoke bomb and slipped through the emergency exit and jumped down to quickly go through a exit door and headed outside where the cameras had blind spots.

However as she quickly walked back towards the amphitheater she felt as if she was being... watched. She looked around and she would never admit it and even less want to remember it but she saw a faint crudely white smile piercing through the darkness.

"So you're the big bad bounty hunter I've heard so much about." Cinder using a soothing voice.

"..."

"What's wrong? Not much of a talker?" Cindsr said to the usually sarcastic bounty hunter.

"Not everyone uses words but lien. A little Grimm told me you're willing to offer your services to any one with more than enough lien. Am I right?" Cinder said attempting to get him to talk and reveal anything about himself.

"..."

Cinder couldn't help but scowl at the bounty hunter's silent treatment. However as she looked back at the bounty hunter she felt... cold.

The more she stared at that painted sadistic smile the more she felt cold. It was like that smile was looking into her past. She then felt her shoulders being slowly being pushed down as if the weight of her sins were being brought down on her.