Chapter 15 : More than ever, we need you, Son Gohan!

They all entered the hyperbolic time chamber, taking a moment to catch their breath before the door behind them vanished into thin air.

Trunks: What the hell?!

Hope: The door disappeared! Something must have gone wrong. The king is in danger.

Trunks: Dad... Why would you... Ugh, damn it!

Goten: What do we do now?

Hope: I don't know...

Suddenly, Gohan snapped awake, his eyes wide open as he scanned their surroundings.

Gohan: Dad... What happened? Where is everyone? And where's Buu?

Gohan noticed the pained expression on Goten's face; it was clear that his brother wanted to cry. Trunks looked away, struggling to hold back his emotions.

Hope: Your dad disappeared... My dad is gone... And King Vegeta, I think he sacrificed himself.

Trunks: We can't say that for sure! Maybe... Maybe he's still alive...

Hope: Trunks...

Gohan collapsed to his knees, staring at his bruised and bloodied hands.

Hope: We're in the hyperbolic time chamber, at least we made it in.

Goten: Wait, really?!

Trunks: I thought it would be more spacious in here.

Gohan: If we stay inside for more than two years... we'll be trapped.

Hope: That was the point. I thought I wouldn't be able to enter again, since I've already spent my two years here.

Goten: This is actually kind of cool. We can train and get stronger, so when they find a way to get us out, we'll be ready.

Gohan paid no attention to his brother's words, instead, his mind fixated on the emptiness that lied ahead. Without a word, he started walking towards it aimlessly.

Hope: Doesn't he know there's nothing out there?

Trunks: He should.

Goten: Hey! Gohan! Where are you going?!

Gohan: ... It's sad that you haven't realized it yet, Hope... There is no way to escape from here, and with the four of us, I doubt the food will even last a single year... But if it's just the three of you, there's a chance the food will last well over a year before it finally runs out...

The kids were shocked by Gohan's words.

Meanwhile back on Earth

Syxteen, and Marron were at the tournament playing with a beach ball when a pink beam came flying down towards them, Maron quickly jumped in to protect them, and as a result she was turned into a chocolate bar.

Syxteen: Momma!

Majin Buu landed in the middle of the tournament grounds shocking everybody. They heard of Majin Buu from the news, but they believe Hercule defeated him off, camera.

Majin Buu: I've defeated your champion, Hercule ... I am now the champion of earth, now as your champion, I ask for your help in supporting my cause to become the ultimate warrior!

The place was silent, the destruction from Vegeta already placed people on edge. Eighteen quickly leaped off from the bleachers landing in the arena in front of Majin Buu. Yamcha grit his teeth and joined her.

Android 18: You're gonna die for what you did, you bastard!

Majin Buu looked at Eighteen quizzically before finally realising.