A mistake

Applying some blusher on your cheeks you turned to the door to leave.
As it has been many days you didn't went to club and had some fun !

So today you decided to wonder around a little have some steamy time at the club then turn back home.
As tomorrow you have a college.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Your dress )

You entered the club that you usually go in , but it was wierd the bar tender who was also your friend was nowhere found.

And another man worked at the bar.

This time you approached the sitting area that had few vacant seats.

The music was as always loud , and you felt like dancing , you gave a good look around and when Suddenly a guy older than you approached your side.
He smirked  and you looked up at him giving him a signal to sit.

Are you alone..?

He suddenly asked shifting closer to you , you nodded while still vibing to the music he chuckled and got more closer.
Obviously you were aware , of the things he was imitating as you have been doing that for years now.

Can I buy you a drink..?

He suddenly asked and you blushed a little before mouthing a little 'okay'

It was fun to be these guy than getting into a serious shit of relationships that would disturb you for a longer time.
That's what made you come here after so many days.

He went to get the drink for you and our eyes fell on a figure  that you sensed as familiar.

Wait - jungkook !!

You let out unknowingly getting  excited to see him just when you thought you would approach him the guy returned with the drink
Here's your drink..

The guy kept one drink on the table and sat closer to you while you exchanged a small awkward smile. Everything turned wierd you were enjoying the attention till now , but now it felt you wanted to meet jungkook and this guy was of no help.

Keeping his hand on your thigh he kept on patting while talking meanwhile you gulped the drink at once.

So yeah...I was saying..you look so hot..that I don't.. find any other girl..this hot..here

The man was little tipsy as he spoke while playing with your hair meanwhile you tried to take a look at jungkook who now was talking to a girl in black. But the girl soon left.

You furrowed but was taken aback when this man marked your neck sending a burning sensation on your neck.

Darn..