THE EVENT 🎶

You pulled jungkook hand outside meanwhile he wasn't ready to come out.

Cumm'on junkook it's the finally rehearsal..I promise we won't disturb you..after this..

Jungkook who was forcefully asked to come out side eyed you and you gave him a small smile.

Obviously he was tired after these numerous rehearsal with costume on.

You have to pay for this..!

Jungkook threatened you and you had to act scared as internally you were dying to laugh. But the final rehearsal was done successfully.

Everybody dispersed and you also walked in with jungkook unbuttoned clothes as he was already fuming to go out.

Meanwhile you sat he was changing his costume it was no more awkward this event has made you comfortable enough.
But everytime you look at his tattoos it reminds you of something but you are unsure about it.

Take rest sleep..well I want you to look the perfect..tomorrow..

You spoke holding your bag ready to leave.

Huh..? I'm always perfect and handsome..

Jungkook smirked his always habit to compliment himself. But nothing could deny the fact how hard everybody worked on their projects so did you.

Hey.. y/n are you coming?

Anna suddenly showed up and you turned around to see and nodded once you heard her words.

Lily also from somewhere showed up and entered inside meanwhile you and Anna stood at the door. Lily walked to jungkook.

Hey..jungkook you looked really nice today.. Lily complimented him and you and Anna exchanged a look to each other

what's wrong with Lily these days

Jungkook chuckled while checking his hair in the mirror.

Any plans  ?

He suddenly grabbed her waist pulling her closer and here starts his flirting.
You shook your head knowing now Lily won't come with you both. So you and Anna left from there.

Lily blushed and shook her head and they both got out from college to hang out together. Jungkook was always like this but was also aware that Lily has started to like him.

Next day :

Finally the day everybody waited for the scores of your project will be decide your final assessment score that could make your academic score higher.

You looked at the clock,  and students were rushing here and there preparing for the show. You started panicking when jungkook didn't show up.
You saw models arriving judges coming.

You searched for your phone and saw several missed calls from a unknown number. You ignored that and tried to dial jungkook.

Suddenly someone answer but it was a female.
After the female spoke you were left speechless and shocked ,

jungkook is In hospital !

Without any second thought you drove to the hospital the lady said he was admitted to.

You asked for him at the reception after a while you finally saw him lying on the bed. Iv  connected his monitor showing stable vital signs. You took deep breath of relief,  as the call made you scared.

You are his family?

The moment you were about to approach him the nurse asked from behind making you startle,  but you were to unsure to tell her the correct answer. Instead you nodded and you felt jungkook was half awake now.

Are you fine...?

You asked him and he wasn't answering instead he blinked his eyes.
You felt more uneasy when he didn't answer.

He had severe food poisning , but now he's fine..he might feel dizzy because of the medicines..

The nurse explained while giving him a injection and you just silently listened to her.

We have done few test..you have to wait.. till we get results...

The nurse spoke and walked away meanwhile you finally sat at the near stool and tried to grasp how did all this happen.

I..m..so..sorry

Jungkook managed to say and you blinked your eyes.

It's okay..thank God they called me..

You let out not realising what you were saying meanwhile jungkook was taking short breaths. While talking he slept because of the effect of antibiotics.

Meanwhile you gave his phone to the nurse so that they can contact his father. As the only contact he had was his father and you. There were several number but none were saved.

Only your was saved as

Lady boss !

Thats what was written over your number making you chuckle he's too stupid sometimes.

Going back to college,  you saw the programme was about to start.
Anna was busy with her model so was lily you felt a little disheartened because you couldn't participate but somewhere you were worried about jungkook as well.

You sat there thinking how the hell did he get food poisoning,  you remembered lily went with him.

But wait she'll never do that  !

Just then a pair of heels stood front of you.

I guess...you are not  participating

Nancy faked a pout and you clenched your jaws. Rolling your eyes at her.
But wait how does she know.

Did..you..?

You got suspicious of her and her evil smile made your doubt clear. She did this.

Have fun..girl...and never mess with me..again..

Nancy warned you and you scoffed how the hell can she be so evil that it can danger someone's life.

You could feel your heart shatter as suddenly Mc started calling the model one by one. With respected student.

Hey.. why u standing here..Where's jungkook ?

Lily who was in hurry asked and you didn't knew what to say.

After her name was announced and
Wait you didn't inform the incharge about you not participating.
You tried to run towards the incharges but it was too late.

Now here comes our model jeon jungkook..and with their costume designer miss y/n..

You panicked when the name was announced. And you searched for your incharge sir.
Who wasn't visible to you.

_________________________________________

I know I took way too long to post..sorry about that and yes I was busy with my clinicals now I'm finally done with it..so I hope you all are still here to read this story..

Don't forget to vote
Comment , share,  save,  follow