First day of school

It had been months. Months since the DOD had said that they were having a school break for 3 months. Why? Why was there a school break? Moon loved school. It was the only thinng that kept her sane.

             Moon had spent the summer mostly with kinkajou mostly because they both lived in the rainforest. But she had no way to communicate with Qibli so she desperately missed him. She wanted to hug him again. She wanted to feel his touch again.

             Which is what made the first day of school really special. Even though there was Kinkajou, she could feel loneliness creeping up on her, second by second ready to catch her in her weakest moment.

           The winglets had been assigned the same so Moon walked in to the cave and was greeted with Kinkajou squealing "Omg I am sooo excited,"

             Her heart jumped when she heard the voice that she had been holding onto for days. The voice that kept her sane,"Hi."

           She turned around and saw the most important person in her life. Qibli waa standing in front of her with a grim plastered onto his face. Moon jumped on him and he caught her, lifting her from the ground snd kissed. Then they remembered, Kinkajou was there.

              Kinkajou had her poloroid camera out and It was giving Moon a heart attack as she saw what the picture had on it. Guess.

              Two minutes later, Kinkajou was running around yelling 'SOMEONE HELP ME A CRAZY DRAGON IS TRYING TO KILL ME'

          They scared Qibli away. Moon could be evil and devious when she wanted to. Everyone judged her by her shy appearance. She was perfect in every mood and every way to Qibli.

————————4 hrs ----------

        Turtle finally arrived after four hours. Kinkajou felt like she couldn't breathe after not being able to see him for days.

           It felt like she could breathe again. Her heart felt like it was going to drop. She hugged her boyfriend and nearly knocked him down. Thankfully, Turtle had very good balance.

            The jade winglet was back together again. But it didn't feel like it.

Winter. Umber. Carnelian.

Moon looked at a picture frame containing the picture of the original jade winglet.

You will always be in our hearts.

This chapter was re written.
Word count:386