[Prologue]

Here comes a feeling that I never want to let go.

An early morning, the sun rising to shine on my face. I can hear the birds chirping out my window, ready to start their day. And as I'm ready to start mine I expectedly wait the arrival of my sister to come wake me up.

It's a feeling of happiness, and a feeling of nostalgia. To look as the door shoots wide open as the face of that annoying girl makes it into my vision.

"Yo Y/N, it's time to start the day!" Her yell makes me groan in annoyance yet I don't comment on it. I can see her ready as her short blond hair is already neatly kept while her kimono shined gracefully.

She could be a shrine maiden if she wanted to...

"You know the routine, out of my room I need to get dressed." I responded plainly as I managed to get myself out of bed. Beside me on my nightstand was the several bottles of water and a bottle of medication.

"Sheesh alright, just don't take too long. Or else I'll get Satsuki to come get you."

I shudder at the thought. That white haired girl was insufferable. I don't know how I was able to keep myself sane after all these years of tolerating her.

"Yeah I'll get ready quickly."

"Alright. Just don't forget to take your medicine."

Right...

~~~

Yapping.

If I could describe the conversation going into my ears it would certainly be yapping.

As the girl beside me went on and on about the most irrelevant things I merely sat in my seat absorbing the absolutely mind numbing words coming out of her mouth.

Suguru looked at my current situation with a sweatdrop. Not saying anything to stop her annoying antics.

So much for being a friend man...

"And so I used Blue to tear open the house and get them both out of there! you should have seen the look on Utahime's face when she got booted out—"

My heads starting to hurt, I think if I white-noise her I should be fine. Yeah, that would work. Just nod your head and pretend like you're listening to her.

I'm sure Geto is enjoying this.

"Hey Y/N...Earth to Y/N." She poked my cheek as my eyes blink, looking around the room.

" She poked my cheek as my eyes blink, looking around the room

I tend to space out a lot...bad habit of mine.

"I'm listening..."