07: Yuta Okkotsu

"A complete cover up and secret execution? How ridiculous." Satsuki spoke in clear distaste at the decision of the higher-ups. They sat in a clear circle around them as Y/N kept an uninterested expression on his face.

Meetings were never interesting to him.

"He himself consented." One of the elders retorted to her.

"He's underaged, just a sixteen year old child. We don't know how many he'd curse to death, he's already turned the tables on three grade two sorcerers and a grade one...and that's why you've turned to us, have you forgotten that?"

The elders grumbled in annoyance, each of them showing their clear disapproval at where she was going with this.

"Tch...you're actually going to—" Y/N finally spoke, his eyes scanning the room with a glare that shut them each up.

"Quit your bitching and let us handle the rest...you guys won't always get your way, be glad we even bothered to entertain this meeting."

Satsuki patted his back as she spoke up, an arm around his neck as she smiled toward them.

"You know what that means. Okkotsu Yuta...will be taken to Jujutsu-high."

They had no more words to speak toward the higher-ups, all they would do is continue to complain about the decision Satsuki had made.

Although it's not as if they could do anything about it anyway.

Having to deal with her and Y/N would be impossible.

So they complied.

"Sheesh Kazu, I forget how scary you can get. It's kinda hot you know? Please make sure that you show that side more." She jokes as he groans at her comment. Glancing at her as they walked side by side.

"Still with that nickname? I would have expected you to drop that by now considering we're grown ass adults." He grumbles recognizing her childish antics.

"Oh come on let me have a little fun. You know little things like that remind me of our adolescence, oh how we were so undeniably in love!"

"More like it was unrequited love, Stop making things up." He flicks her forehead as she only laughs, Y/N shaking his head but can't help form a small smile.

Even as adults he needed to look after her.

She didn't mind it whatsoever.

As they walked toward the incoming door holding Yuta they looked at each other. Although her eyes were covered by the white bandages he knew well enough that she was making sure he wouldn't be too hard on the boy.

"Fine." He speaks in a low tone of voice as he opens the door, the both of them walking in to see him sitting on the chair in the middle. curled into a ball.

"Hello Yuta-kun!!!" She yells catching the boys attention, his tired eyes looking up at them with a depressed expression plastered across his face.

'Sheesh this kid looks out of it.'

"Eh....what's this supposed to be?" Satsuki asked as she held a bent knife in her hand.

"....it used to be a knife. I tried to end my life but Rika wouldn't let me."

"Yikes!" Y/N whistles as Satsuki smacks him on the head for his comment. Turning to speak to the boy in hopes to get more information out of him.

As depressing as this entire thing was they still had to make an assessment on his current situation.

"Today you'll be enrolling into your new school. It would be nice if you lightened up a bit."

"Im not going. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, so I won't go outside ever again."