DEMON TIME

August. 16. 2015.

Despite Karasuma's concern, the class was quick to begin climbing. In all honesty, this height was terrifying, but the will of your classmates was definitely helpful with getting up the mountain... well, it would've been if you didn't have a fractured and bandaged up hand.

Karma looked over at you, midway from lifting himself up onto the mountain. "Want me to carry you?"

"Don't worry, I got it," Terasaka grumbled, taking his backpack off and handing it to you. You put it on before getting on his back, and smiling at Karma, whose eyebrows furrowed.

"I know you're strong but I just feel better about Terasaka carrying me," you said apologetically. You were surprised Karma even offered, so you felt bad rejecting it. Terasaka was just a strong guy and you knew he could carry lots of people, despite their weights and heights because he was tall and the brute of the class. Karma frowned a little, but continued up the mountain.

Once Karasuma was alright with the class embarking on such a dangerous trip, he spoke to the class with more command. "Alright, listen up! When we reach the summit, our objective is the hotels top floor! This is a stealth infiltration so our best weapon is the element of surprise. I want you to use the same hand signs and linkups we've been drilling in P.E. The only difference here is who we're targeting. You've got three minute to memorize the map! Know the terrain! We commence in five."

"Yes, sir!"

As everyone made their way up the mountain, Okano was clearly the skill leader when it came to the group; this was her terrain and she excelled at it. Karasuma would probably even be beat out by her - but at the moment he was beaten out by everyone, since he was carrying Korosensei and had Professor Bitch clinging on to him and screeching.

"So uh, remind me why Professor Bitch decided to come along," Chiba asked.

"She hates getting left out," Megu answered. "Character flaw."

Terasaka huffed. "I wouldn't mind her if she weren't such a boat anchor."

"You're alright with me, yeah?" You asked, trying to hold onto him in a way that was comfortable for him.

"Cling on any looser and you'll fall off," He huffed, putting his hand over your hand and making you tighten your grip. Karma climbed up the mountain faster, causing Nagisa to call out to him.

"Karma, wait! Slow down!"

Karma looked back at Nagisa. "Um, if you hadn't noticed, we're kind of on a schedule here," he said before climbing up again. Karma seemed unbothered yet still perceptive as he climbed up; pointing out a sharp rock to Kayano and rarely glancing down when Professor Bitch screeched. And he was the only one in the class that was able to keep up with Okano's ability at climbing the mountain so quickly.

Once Terasaka pulled himself up on the mountain, Karma and Okano were hunched behind a small fence waiting for everyone else. "Thanks," you whispered to him as he put you down, before the two of you joined Karma and Okano.

Karma wanted to tease you; 'You could've been faster if you came along with me.' But anyway that he could imagine saying it came out as jealous. Of Terasaka of all people. So he kept his mouth shut and his gaze away from your curious one as he waited for his other classmates and Karasuma.

Karasuma had the exterior layout of the building explained to the class. "Cool, it's kinda like a TV station," Chiba commented.

"What're you talking about?" Kayano asked.

"Yeah, I hear they make the layout confusing on purpose," he explained. "It's a caution against terrorists."

"Ironic bad guys love this place as a rendezvous place," Sugaya huffed.