TALENT TIME

October. 03. 2023.

"Mr.Karasuma?!" You called out as you and Karma finally made your way up to the top of the mountain. "Professor Bitch? What're you doing here?"

You knew fully well that this was coordinated on Nagisa and Kayano's part, but you were still shocked. You thought that they were too busy to come by.

"We like to train here, every once and a while," Karasuma explained. "We tend to avoid it when Kurahashi and Okano use the mountain for their needs, so we come a bit later usually, but considering today was Sugino's big game, we thought we'd come here."

"The service up here is terrible, but we'll watch it later today," Irina added. "How'd it go?"

Sugino explained enthusiastically, and Kanzaki added details with him as well, as you went over to Kayano and Okuda who were talking. "I'm surprised she asked. Do you think she understands that its more than hitting a ball with a bat now?"

"Probably not," Okuda sighed, chuckling as she looked back at Kayano. "You know, this was a great idea. All of us never have time to be together as a group anymore, I was disappointed once the game ended."

"Hey, well we have to use our free days to the best of our abilities, right?" Kayano grinned. "It was a little spontaneous though, I hope no one's too tired."

"I'm sure everyone's too happy being together to be tired," you reassured her, patting her back.

"Hey kids!" Karasuma called out. He had a knife out- his anti Korosensei knife- and swinging it around, he grinned. "Let's see how rusty you've gotten in the past seven years!"

The class agreed loudly, egging Karasuma on. "Now, there's anti-Korosensei knives in your desks"- As everyone took out their knives, from their sleeves or their bags, Karasuma stood in shock.

"Come on sir, this is E Class! You think we'd ever let go of our blades?!" Maehara asked, copying the way Karasuma had just swung his knife.

"Especially on a E Class trip," Hara added. "We're always ready for some sparring when we're together. The real question is if you can take us on, old man."

Karasuma chuckled, rolling his eyes as he took off his jacket. "Looks like the years have just made you all cockier. Let's see that confidence put into action, yeah?"

Isogai and Maehara, ever the ikemen, charged at Karasuma, taking swings. They took every opportunity to jab, but Karasuma effectively dodged each one. Okano went in next, swinging at him randomly, making each of her moves hard to predict. Megu joined in, swinging at Karasuma with her longer arms. Yada went in as well, jabbing, when Karma decided to step in, almost getting Karasuma by the throat. Karasuma put some distance between them, before you went in at his back, something he saw coming as he turned and dodged each of your swings as well.

Nagisa's sneak attack, however, was next. That was what caught Karasuma off guard, and Nagisa successfully stabbed him in the back.

Karasuma sighed, shaking his head. "I should've seen that coming. You all still have the sharp skills of an assassin, I see. It's nice to know that not too much has changed." He eyed Karma, Terasaka and Sugaya, the giants of the class. "I'm not liking having to look up at you three though."

All three of them grinned cockily. Terasaka and Sugaya had always been giants, having been the same height as Karasuma back in junior high, and now they were still tall, the both of them being almost 190cm. Karma was a little shorter than Karasuma but he'd grown taller than his teacher in the past year. It must've been nice looking down on a teacher that always seemed untouchable.