17

(for this chapt I might use dayas actual name because well, it is her name😭.)

wake up to find myself in bed, Zade must've brought me here so I get up and grab my phone checking it.

A few minutes later I get up to go pee,  wash my face and brush my teeth, sometimes it can be effort but oh well.
patting my face dry with my towel I let out  a yawn and head downstairs almost letting out a shriek when I see Zade slumped on the kitchen chair but I realise that hes not his usual self. Somethings wrong.

"Zade?"

I walk towards him but he doesn't even look or glance at me.
I frown and continue walking until I can put my hand on his arm

"Hey.. what's up?" He doesn't say anything but a few seconds later, his fist goes up slamming back down onto the counter making me slightly flinch.

"I lost four of them. Four." My frown deepens and my eyebrows furrow

"lost who zade?-"

"the girls for fucks sake adeline. They're gone because of me."
His voice breaks at the end and my heart shatters. I sit up on the counter and hold my arms out, waiting for him to stand up.
He looks up at me and before he stands up I noticed that his eyes were red- he's been crying.
I have never seen zade meadows cry, ever.

He stands infront of me with a deep frown on his face.

"hug?"

and he immediately wraps his strong arms around me and we hug. It feels like eternity but I couldn't care. he's hurt.
I hug him tighter and slowly start rubbing his back before pulling away again

"do you want to go somewhere? Walk in the woods?"

he smirks slightly before looking down then back up at me

"sure, baby."

"Okay, just let me get dressed okay? You can come upstairs with me.. if you want"

I trust him enough to not do anything anyway.

I jump of the counter and jog back up the stairs and to my room practically running over to my wardrobe to pick an outfit.
I ended up putting on a gray knitted jumper, jeans and a jacket.
It's not the best but I think it should keep me warm.

I quickly brush my hair, spray some perfume and chuck my converse on, I turn back around and head towards the door

I quickly brush my hair, spray some perfume and chuck my converse on, I turn back around and head towards the door. Surprisingly zade didn't come upstairs.

I head back down and I find him stood by the door staring at the wall. I feel so bad.

I walk towards him and hold my hand out waiting for him to take it. He does and we walk out, heading towards the forest.

I will always love this man.

—————

5/11/23
I found this chapter than wasn't finished so I decided to roughly finish it for you all, it isn't the best but its what I can do for now.

Love you all and goodnight🫶🏼