5 🤭

I get up from my seat and quickly catch up to zade, grabbing his arm
"What the fuck was that?" I glared at him waiting for an answer.

"Don't worry little mouse you'll get what you deserve back at home, now let's go" He puts his hand in mine and leads me back to his car, letting me get in first.

The car ride was silent again. I just don't get why he never talks when he drives, I move my hand to turn on some music but zade slaps it away.
"Hey what was that for? I just wanted to listen to music"
"You don't need to." He mumbles

I turn to him and cross my arms again, not understanding what he meant
"What do you mean I don't need to, you barely speak when you're driving."

He laughs lowly and I press my thighs together, I swear anything he does turns me on.

He seems to notice as his hand travels between my thighs, ripping them apart making me gasp.

"You don't need to turn on music because you make the best sounds little mouse." His hand goes up my dress and down my panties, as he starts rubbing my clit again making me moan out loud. So that's what he meant.

I grip his arm "Zade, not in the car.-" I gasp as he puts two fingers in me.
"You really do make the most amazing sounds baby" He grunts.

I blush as I lean back further into the seat as zade parks infront of my house, locking the car doors.
"But I thought we were-"  He cuts me off by pumping his fingers faster and his free hand slightly grips my throat making me moan louder, his thumb circling my clit at the same time.

I squirm as I start reaching my limit
"Zade.. I'm gonna-"
"come? I don't think so" He stops and removes his fingers, licking them again but his other hand still remains on my throat and he whispers
"I'm gonna fuck you till you can't even remember your name, adeline."

He unlocks the car and gets out, once he gets to my side he opens the door and grabs me by my waist pulling me over his shoulder once again as my dress slowly rides up.

"Zade! my dress is going up" I try lifting myself up but a massive smack lands on my ass, again.
He locks his car and heads up the porch stairs, unlocking the door and sets me down

"You have 5 minutes to remove that dress and sit back on your bed with your pretty little legs open for me." He twirls my hair in-between his fingers and I quickly head upstairs, doing what he asked.

Once I get to my room I quickly take my dress and panties off, along with my heels chucking them all on the side as I climb on my bed waiting for zade.

Almost a minute later zade barges into the room, his eyes roaming my body
"Fuck me, you're so beautiful baby."
He makes his way over to me as he leans into a kiss, his tongue slips in my mouth as our tongues dance, his hand slowly travelling back down to my clit.

As he starts circling my clit again I slightly squirm as I start unbuckling his belt, impatiently, he moves his hand faster making me gasp

I finally unbuckle his belt and pull his jeans and boxers down as he groans, pulling away from me. He removes his hand and climbs ontop of me as he slowly stokes his dick before lining it up with my entrance.
"Is this gonna hurt?" I look up at him through my lashes

"It might hurt just a bit little mouse, but you'll be fine" He grins taking his shirt off and slowly starts pushing himself into me, I whince grabbing his shoulders, my nails digging into him

He pushes himself halfway and buries his face into my neck
"move.. please" I breathe
He starts thrusting into me and my head tilts back, my nails digging deeper. He uses one of his hands to tilt my head to look at him.
"Look at me whilst I'm fucking you, Adeline"

He thrusts harder and faster releasing his grip on my face and instead rubs my clit once more, giving me more pleasure.
I pull him closer to me as I start clawing his back as our moans echo in the room.

As we both come closer to both our releases, zades thrusts became sloppier, beads of sweat started forming on my forehead

Zade thrusts one more time before we both made our release and I sigh softly as he looks at me, kissing my nose.
"You did amazing baby" He gets off me and instead lays by my side, I put my head on his chest as we lay in bed together.

"Hey, zade" I whisper and he hums.

"Can you stay with me tonight? As in sleep by me" I close my eyes as I wait for his response

"Ofcourse baby but first we would need to clean ourselves up, no?"

I groan, honestly I'm too tired to move so I don't say anything.

He kisses the top of my head before getting up,
"I'll make a bubble bath for us, alright?" I nod and I check my phone, trying to make myself stay awake.

5 minutes later

Zade walks back in and comes over to me to lift me up.
I put my phone down and wrap my arms around his neck allowing him to pick me up.

He brings me to the bathroom and sits me down in the bath, with him also following.
I lean back so I'm leaning on his chest and I close my eyes as he starts massaging my shoulders

Soon after we both finish, zade drains the water and helps me get out the bath wrapping a towel around himself and me.
He picks me up again taking me back to our room and sits me on my bed,

He walks over to my wardrobe and picks out some cream silk pajamas for me aswell as a black lace thong.

He passes me me the clothes and put them on as he goes back to my wardrobe grabbing a pair of his boxers

"Since when were those there?" I furrow my eyebrows and look at him

"Don't you worry little mouse" He puts his boxers on and comes over to help me put my top on, then we both climb into bed.

His hands slither around my waist pulling me closer his face also burying into my neck.
I play with his hair until we both fall into a deep sleep.

——————————♡——————————
1128 words!

I kept getting distracted whilst writing this chapter so I couldn't really concentrate, so I'm super sorry if this is bad😭😭

02/07/23