11

I finished getting ready, grabbing my bag and practically running down the stairs. Zade had already left so I didn't have to worry about him.

I decided to wear all black today and I put my hair up into a sleek ponytail, to be honest I love it.

(Pretend her hair is up)

I head out locking my door and when I see maya, I run over squealing she does the same.

"ahh! Finally a girls night we haven't had one in forever!" She smiles as she hugs me and I nod in agreement

"I know! But let's calm down we're acting like some crazy teens right now" I laugh getting into the car and I chuck my bag into the back then maya suddenly gasps,

"Oh my god! We should get matching nails and clothes isn't that a good idea addy?" She beamed as she started driving

I look at her and smile, humming I agreement
"we should,"

For the rest of the 15 minutes, we ended up singing to the songs that played on the radio until we got to the shopping centre.

——

We get out of the car and maya runs to my side and hooks her arm through mine, locking her car and drags me to the first shop, I slightly groan but I go along with it.

"Oh my god look at these they're so cute, we have to get them" she looks up at me whilst holding up the two pajama sets. Hello Kitty.
I look up at her with a "are you serious look" but she pouted and moved closer to me, holding the pajamas out.

I scoff and roll my eyes playfully, smirking and I nod my head.

"Fine, but you're letting me pick the style for the nails"

She quickly nods back and agrees

"Deal."

(these are the pajamas, change if you want!)

Maya pays for both pajama sets and we head to the nail salon nearby, we head inside and I start looking at nail designs.