13🤭

My throat goes dry as I watch zade get on one knee infront of me whilst gripping my chin, he leans in for a kiss whilst his other hand goes to the pants of my hello kitty pjs making me slightly spread my legs.

He smirks during the kiss and his hand slips under my panties making me gasp but he quickly shuts me up by deepening the kiss.

He pulls away from the kiss, his other hand remaining under my panties and instead of grabbing my chin, he grabs my neck with his grip tightening as he puts a finger in me making me gasp out loud but that just makes his grip tighter.

"If you want to come then you have to be quiet little mouse, you can do that can't you?" His pace quickens and he adds another finger, watching my face the whole time never taking his eyes off of me.

I try to bite my lip to stop myself from letting out a moan but I fail and look up at zade.
He let's out a groan and closes his eyes

"fuck, don't do that."

My eyes remain on him and i end up lying down, since I can't hold myself up as a knot starts to form in my stomach, bringing me closer to my release

I just can't believe we're doing this in my best friend's bathroom.

As I get closer my eyes roll back and zade notices, he quickly stops and takes my pants and panties off completely before grabbing my thighs and dragging me towards him as his head disappears between my legs.

He looks up at me as his hot breath fans my
throbbing pussy

"I'm not gonna stop savouring and eating you until you cry and beg me to stop, is that understood?"

I let out a breathy 'yes' and he smirks, slowly kissing my inner thigh. I grow impatient and buck my hips towards him letting out a small whimper and he smirks.
He understands what I want and slowly starts licking my swollen clit and I grab his hair with my tied hands as I slowly start to ride his face.

My eyes roll back as he puts both fingers back in me whilst sucking my clit, I let out another moan and grow closer to my climax.

"oh god, right there zade"
he continued to use his tongue and fingers as I squirmed underneath him, sweat beading along my forehead

My eyes roll back and my back arches as I release and come on zades face and fingers, he licks his fingers without hesitation.

He let's out a deep chuckle and he helps me up, unbuckling the belt and I rub my wrists as soon as they're free.

My legs slightly shake as I grab zades shoulders for support, he grabs my panties and pants and helps me to put them on and kisses me on my forehead

"you taste good baby" He smirks down at me and I bite back a smile as my face starts turning red from embarrassment, I head towards the door and head out back to the livingroom with zade following behind me

I stop as I stretch and his arms slither around my waist. I groan and my head goes back onto zades shoulder. Now that stretch was good.
"zade, you better leave now" I whisper in his ear looking up at him but as he opens his mouth maya stirs in he sleep and let's out a loud pig like noise. I look back at zade covering my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing and zade just bites his lip as he smirks

He looks down at me and pecks me on my lips
"I know im going, don't worry" He whispers between chuckles and let's go of me heading to the door

I cross my arms as I watch him leave and once he's gone, I go back over to maya and snuggle under the blankets and a few minutes after, I black out

———

super sorry for the really late update I'm starting to lose motivation, but I'm trying to write as many chapters as I can for you all!

711 words🫶🏼

05/08/23