1

As I was sat in my kitchen, typing away at my new story, I stood up getting a glass of water when I suddenly get an aching feeling that someone's watching me. I slowly turn to my right to see him there. Watching me, for god knows how long.

He grinned like an idiot. I hate when he's stood there grinning and he knows that, I swiftly put my glass down and sprint to the door, opening it and I yell "hey asshole! What did I tell you about watching me through my fucking window." I storm down the stairs of my porch and walk up to him crossing my arms.

His grin grows wider as he towers over me, his hand slowly going up to my throat as he slightly grips it, leaning in close. "Well you and I both know that you enjoy it, don't you little mouse. It's so cute watching you get mad" he licks his lips as I swallow the lump in my throat and I stay silent. Honestly I don't know how he does it but everytime a word comes out of that mouth it turns me on I know it shouldn't, but it really does and even the way he looks is just ugh.

"Cat got your tongue little mouse?" He chuckles lightly and grips my throat tighter leaning even closer, our lips almost touching. "Suck my dick, zade. Its not nice to tell lies." And with that, that smirk turned into a deep angry frown as he let go of my throat, "I can't really do that but I can suck that sweet little pussy of yours if I catch you. You have 5 minutes to run and hide, Adeline."

I looked at him with disbelief for a few seconds before I actually started running, barefoot. I ran back into my house locking my door and I don't give a single fuck if he can get in anyway. I swiftly shut my curtains and look around for a hiding spot whilst the burst of adrenaline is running through me. I'm gonna be fucked if he finds me. Literally.
The only place I can think of right now is the attic and I don't think I've got any other choice since last time he looked for me, he found me in less that 5 minutes.

I grab my phone and head up to the attic and crawl to the corner, as I put my hand down I feel a cobweb, I slightly squeal and cover my mouth. I don't know how much time I've got left but it sure isn't a lot. I sit in silence as I wait and 2 minutes later I hear the front door being slammed shut, my heart starts to beat faster. A part of me wants to be found but the other part doesn't. He can do anything he wants to me whether I like it or not and it creeps me out a bit.

His footsteps come closer as he heads up the stairs  "I can already smell you, little mouse. You know you can never win against me." He chuckles a bit as he starts opening the doors and checking the rooms. I really hope he doesn't find me.

A few minutes later I hear the front the open then shut again, I think he's finally  given up.

I swiftly and cautiously head to the exit and get down from the attic, taking a deep breath I look around and head to my room, leaving the door as it was and I run into my wardrobe, closing it as I sit in the corner again and almost immediately I get a text.

UNKNOWN: you should've stayed up in that attic, little mouse it would've taken me longer to find you, this was just a warm up.

As it got warmer, I started to drift off to sleep, not being able to fight against it. I close my eyes and fall asleep

I felt a cold gust of wind on me, I kept my eyes closed whilst I was being lifted up and carried to my bed, as my top was slowly being lifted up, my stomach being trailed with kisses.

    ——————-         ♡          ———————
705 words
I'm super sorry if this was bad😭😭
Gonna try to upload as much as I can🙏🏻