2

My eyes fluttered open as I look down, Zade staring up at me as he trails kisses up my stomach, his hand slowly making its way to grip my boobs.

My breath hitches and I squirm a little, still watching his every move.
"What are you doing?" I questioned, although I did quite enjoy it.

He smirks and lifts himself off me, hovering over me whilst he takes in my facial features "I'm doing what I promised, Adeline."

And with that he suddenly went back down on me, this time going lower down the my thighs as he slowly kisses and nips the inside whilst holding them down. I take a deep breath and buck my hips forward, wanting him to hurry up already.

"Zade..please" I mumble as he jerks forward slightly making me gasp.

"a bit impatient, aren't you little mouse?" He slowly trails his fingers down to my panties and slips his hand in and slowly starts rubbing my clit, I quietly whimper gripping onto his shoulders as he suddenly inserts two fingers in me, causing my eyes to roll back.

He grips my chin with his other hand making me look up at him, breathless
"keep your eyes on me little mouse, I'm the one making you come, not the wall or ceiling. Keep your eyes on me Adeline."

I try to maintain eye contact as everything starts to blur and I start to reach my release, I grip his arm as I moan out loud from the pleasure
"Zade.. I'm gonna come" I cried as he increased the speed, quickly leaning closer to me as our lips meet and he kisses me hungrily.

I can barely keep up but soon our kiss becomes sloppy as I let go and release all over his fingers, watching him take them out and slowly lick his fingers clean. Yuck, how can guys even do that?

"You taste good," he smirks gripping my throat pulling me closer to him as he suddenly kisses me. It doesn't last very long as he removes his grip and gets up, heading to the door.

"You're gonna leave just like that?" I can't believe him.

"I've got places to be Adeline. Don't miss me too much" he grins at me before leaving the room closing the door shut, I stare at the door in disbelief as I quickly get myself together and decide to go to sleep.

I fluff my pillow up and slowly get into bed, cuddling my teddy I always have by me. And within minutes my eyes close and I drift off to sleep.

    ————————— ♡ —————————

I feel like this chapter was a bit naff but I'm really trying, and im half asleep rn so I might go over the chapter when I've got a chance to and maybe alter it a bit🫶🏼
472 words