9

I slowly start to wake up and put my arms out, am I in bed?
I slowly open my eyes and I realise that I'm in my room. I guess I must've fallen asleep in the car.
As I look down I also realise that I'm just in an oversized top with my pink panties. He changed me.

I look to my left as I grab my phone and see a whole bouquet of roses with a card and some chocolate, I pick up the card and read it,

Since you fell asleep I decided to bring you into bed and buy you roses, the thorns have been cut off as always just for you little mouse.
-Z

I slightly blush as I put it back down and pick up my phone instead as I lift my phone up taking a picture of myself and the roses, sending it to zade.

I smirk to myself as i send the picture and a few seconds later he quickly replies

UNKNOWN: you look so beautiful baby, ill be at yours in 5.

I put my phone down and headed to the bathroom, washing my face then brushing my teeth.

I decided that I'm just gonna wear something comfy today as I can't be asked to go anywhere, zade is meant to be here any minute anyway.

Heading back to my room I look through my wardrobe and I pick out a white crop top with some grey sweatpants

I brush my hair tying it up into a loose ponytail and head downstairs into the kitchen.
Grabbing a glass, I fill it up with water and take a massive gulp from it and pour the rest away in the sink

I turn around and I stumble backwards letting out a gasp, Zade was stood there licking his lips and smirking as he took a few steps forward

"missed me little mouse?" He mumbles as he closes the gap between us, my head goes back to look up at him
I decided to tease him a bit, see what he'd do.

"hm, not really I had more fun speaking to other guys" I rest my eyes on his and watch as his face twists into a frown.

He grabs my neck and pulls me even closer to him, whispering into my ear.
"Lying isn't good little mouse you should know that."

My face starts going red as I blurt out something quite stupid,

"..i have a burner phone so how would you know" i look up at him trying to stay confident but the longer i look into his eyes, the weaker I get. he quirks one of his brows up and looks down at me

"oh yeah? then where is it Addy, mind showing me? And whilst you're at it you can go and show me the guys you have been speaking to." His frown starts to turn into a sinister smile as his grip on my neck gets tighter but he still makes sure not to hurt me.

My heart begins to thump in my chest as i think of a way to respond, my eyes dart around the room before I reply

"I broke it and chucked it in the bin."  I lie, to his face. He lets go of my throat and instead, his hand wraps around my ponytail and yanks my head back, I let out a quiet yelp.

"Keep on lying to me Adeline, see what happens" he growls as his grip tightens even more

"And why should I have to listen to you" I mumble as I look away, waiting for his next response. His jaw ticks and whilst his one hand is gripping my hair, his other and slowly travels down my body and grips my ass, he doesn't let go.

"Because you're mine. Since you've been running that pretty little mouth of yours dont you think it would be better to put it to better use? hm?" he looks down at me with his dark, hungry eyes and I swallow, trying to lubricate my throat and before I can say anything he lets go and lifts me up and over his hsoulder, like always.

I let out a yelp as he begins to storm up the stairs to my room and he lays me down on my bed as he starts towering over me, grabbing my throat once again. His lips connect with my and he roughly kisses me, once he lets go I take a deep breath before he kisses me again

Once he fully lets go his hands travel down to my sweatpants, yanking them off leaving me in my panties. The pool inbetween my thighs starts to grow bigger with every move he makes.

"I'd say you need to be punished, dont you think?" I look up at him with pleading eyes as he starts taking my pink panties off, I want him, I need more.

I watch him instensely as he suddenly dips his head between my legs and his tongue starts to suck on my clit, I let out a gasp whilst my hands find their way to his hair gripping it, I jerk my hips forwards pushing myself further into him and he stops, looking up at me whilst his hot breath fans my swollen clit, I let out a groan

"behave, little mouse im the one controlling you not the other way around." He smirks and his head goes back down. As he works his tongue two fingers are inserted and i let out a moan, and in response he groans and his fingers thrust into me faster.

A knot starts building up in my stomach and I start squirming more as im about to release.

"zade.." I whine, gripping his hair tighter

"beg for it Adeline, beg me to let you come" he mumbles against me.

I sigh contently before I say anything else

"I- fuck. Please let me come, please"I begged, as the knot in my stomach grew tighter

he groans again and lifts his head, his free arm grabbing the back of my head and making me look at him whilst he fingers me with his other hand.

"good fucking girl, now come for me Adeline" he growls, his eyes boring into mine watching my facial reaction.

I squirm more and I let out one final moan as I released, his fingers coming out of me and he brings his fingers up to my mouth.

"suck." I look at him in disbelief  and jerked forward letting out a slight gasp as I received a slap to my aching pussy,

"I said suck, Adeline." Finally, I give in and open my mouth swirling my tongue around his fingers whilst making eye contact with him. A deep grumble errupts from his throat as he pushes his fingers deeper into my mouth hiting the back on my throat making me gag.

"Such a good girl" he smirks taking his fingers out of my mouth  and quickly gets up, heading to the door once again.

"you'll receive a reward next time for actually obeying me, little mouse" were his last worst before he was gone, leaving me cold without his touch. I sigh making my way back to my wardrobe grabbing a new pair of panties and chuck the dirty ones into the hamper

I snuggle up in bed and grab a book, Halfway through reading it my eyes start growing heavy. A couple minutes later i put my book on my bedside table and grab my stuffed bear thats been sat on my bed, hugging it as I drift off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

super sorry, I couldnt write or publish anything this week because ive been revising and finishing coursework, im gonna try and write more over the weekend to make up for it, I decided to make a spicy chapter because ive only made 1.

Also, any ideas for the upcoming chapters? Im not sure what the next chapter should be about, any help will be appreciated!

also thankyou so much for all the reads and votes!!

1346 words!