"Cool so we have a secret room now? How is that connected to where the book is?"

"If you could let me explain I would be able to tell you." He nodded.
"Anyways there was a massive argument between me and the others because they all suspected that I had a large room than them. In the end they all got over it but yea. Props to Libra for doing his duty as a mother even back then."

"Nah that can't be right, I was there right? How do I not know about this?" He said still not convinced.

"Remember that time you used to not talk to anyone and just be isolated in your room to be emo and whatever you do in there? Yea that's when it happened."

Scorpio gave me an offended expression, "First of all I wasn't being emo in my room. It's just that I kinda got overwhelmed by suddenly living with 8 other people and having this super social cousin everyone likes doesn't help the situation. And then we have the rest that doesn't understand when to back off and when to not. Capricorn was probably the worst of them because she wouldn't stop talking to me and trying to become my friend. In an uncomfortable way you know?"

"That's unfortunate, I can't believe she did that, but you could at least tell her or the others about it so that they won't do the same as she did." I suggest but he shrugged to show that he dropped the question.

"Let's go back to the secret room thing again. How did you find it assuming you did here."

"This is the funny thing here, I didn't, instead I found another secret room or I mean you did. Remember when you fell a asleep standing against the wall over there." I said pointing at the right place.

Scorpio started explaining that he wasn't asleep but was just closing his eyes for a bit longer than usual. Which is clearly sleeping if you ask me.
"Found it!" I announced when I pressed the hidden button and the wall turned to reveal a dark room and a flashlight laying on the floor.

"Come I will show you around." I said showing him the new room that was a big library.
Scorpio watched in awe until his eyes fell on the table in the centre of the room, were the magic spell book I found some weeks earlier was.
"Scorpio let me present the magical spell book. I have only used it for good things such as pranking people, poisoning drinks and change personalities."

"What?"
"What?" I countered and showed him a place to sit.

"This place is so cool!" He exclaimed and I nodded before turning serious again.

"Scorpio what I am showing you here is supposed to stay a secret between you and me. Can you do that for me?" I asked the younger boy who nodded firmly.

"I promise to not tell anyone about this."

"Not even Libra?"

"Definitely not him."

"Sag then?"

"I mean. No I won't." He added when he met my glance. I nodded at him to open the book. The book itself didn't look much to the world as it looked like a normal thick book with a lock on it. He tried a couple of times without success and it was like he didn't even notice the lock on it. I smiled knowing I could use this to my advantage.

"Okay so the book won't open until you say a magic word." Holding out my hands, he handed the book to me and I started chanting something, pretending it was a magic spell or something. He watched in awe and I unnoticeable place the key in the lock and unlocked the book.

"You were right, the book has magical powers." He said surprised and I nodded.

"Yea." I replied slyly and returned the key to my pocket again.

"Can I read it?" He asked but I shock my head.

"The book is only supposed to be used for good purposes and not to read it. Also because it's 2 am now and you need to sleep." I lied.

"Aww that's not fair, I just woke up you know."

"Why were you sleeping and now that I think about it. I didn't see you at dinner." I thought out loud.

"Weren't you listening to me? I told you that I messed up during the date so I decided to pretend to sleep but ended up falling asleep by accident. And when I woke up I was in my bed and it was in the middle of the night."

Oh that explains a lot.
"Is that Aries hoodie?" I pointed at the red hoodie he was wearing.

"I think so. Wait how do you know this is his hoodie?" He asked and I blushed.

"I am the infamous hoodie stealer that every group of friends has. Give me the hoodie or fear my wrath." I said holding my hand out and he nodded.

"How about I help you get a hoodie from him instead?" He offered and I agreed. So far I have hoodies that belongs to Taurus, Gemini and Scorpio. Which I doubt he knows about.

"Should we try now or when he is awake?" I asked and he replied with now. Before we left I used my key to lock the book again and when Scorpio asked why I had a key to the lock, I replied with:
"I have it just in case the ritual doesn't work."

And surprisingly he believed that answer as claiming it was logical.

Aquarius did him dirty, poor Scorpio.

Not sure if you understand what I meant but, the door are like one on each side. Example, Aries, Gemini and Leo on the right and Taurus, Cancer Virgo on the opposite side. So if you walk straight into the hall you see a wall and that's where the 'library' is at.

Hope this clears it and if not, I am so sorry but I am bad at explaining stuff...

Question:
Any theories on what the room besides Aquarius is?

Hope you all enjoyed and see you soon guys, girls and my non-binary pals!

~Ev