11 ~ The Voices

"SOOBIN WAIT" yeonjun said running behind soobin.

As yeonjun was running behind soobin, at that time his phone rang.

He picked up the phone while running.

"Hello who's this?" Yeonjun asked as he didn't see the caller id.

"I am your boss, there is a problem" his boss said.

"What?" Yeonjun asked panting.

"You don't have to let soobin catch the boy, the boy is the spy, I sent to keep an eye on him" his boss said.

Yeonjun frows "Why did you sent a spy when i am there" yeonjun asks.

"I will explain that to you later, first stop soobin if he will catch the spy we will get exposed and our plan will fail"

"No, noo i will not let that happen, i will stop him don't worry" yeonjun said.

Saying that yeonjun hung up on his boss's phone.

As they were running, they don't know when they reached to the parking lot.

As they reached parking lot, soobin caught him by neck from behind.

Yeonjun widened his eyes.

"Tell me!, why the fuck they sent you to keep an eye on us?" Soobin asked griping the boy's neck.

"W-why will i tell you?" Boy asked trying to breathe.

Soobin grips his neck harder "Fucking tell me!" Soobin said in his raspy tone.

"Soobin leave him! He will die" yeonjun said trying to make soobin leave the boy.

Soobin turned his head towards yeonjun and said "What do you mean leave him!, he was spying on us, we could be in dangerous!".

As soobin was talking to yeonjun, the boy took the opportunity, he slid his hand into his pocket and took out a pocket size knife.

He looked at soobin and yeonjun to see they were still talking and no one was paying attention but the problem was soobin was still holding his neck tightly.

So he had to do what he didn't wanted to, he took the pocket size knife and made a cut on soobin's arm, the arm that was gripping his neck.

Soobin whined in pain and loses his grip from the boy's neck.

"Aaaa fuck" soobin screams in pain.

Yeonjun gasps "SOOBIN!" saying the he ran to soobin to check if he was okay.

The boy took the opportunity and ran.

Soobin looked at the boy running, he ignored the pain and again ran to catch him.

'Yeonjun stop him!, you can't let him catch that spy again otherwise your plan will be ruined, think something.........idea!' yeonjun said to himself.

He fell on the floor holding his one leg pretending that he hurt himself.

"OUCH!, SOOBIN AAA!!" Yeonjun screamed grabbing soobin attention.

Soobin stopped running and looked at yeonjun to see he was sitting on the floor holding his leg in pain.

He was stuck in between, he looked at the spy running away and then looked at yeonjun who was in pain, he was having debate with his mind whether he should run behind the spy or yeonjun, if he will not catch the spy then they will be in danger but if he will not go to yeonjun he knows he will regret it.