13 ~ Signature

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
MENTION OF BLOOD AND MURDER AND DRUGS.

Soobin's pov:)

After that we went to our office basement, yes we also have office basement which is in very secret place not many people knows it.

I went inside the basement to see the spy is still unconscious, I took a chair and sat in front of him.

"Taehyun wake him up" i said while folding my arms around the chest.

"Yess boss" he replied and splashed the whole bucket of water.

I watched him slowly waking up and adjusting his surroundings.

"W-where am i" he asked while trying to move.

I smirked and replied "In hell"

He looked at me and widened his eyes.

My smirk grew wider.

"Welcome to hell, i chuckled bitterly, "you thought you will spy on me and will get away?! i let you run away that day doesn't mean i will leave you alive!"

I went closer to his face and asked "now tell me why were you spying on us?"

He laughed so hard that if he wasn't tied up to a chair maybe he would fall backwards.

I frowned.

"You really thought i am going to tell you?!" He asked with the devil smile.

I gritted my teeth in anger and held his jaw.

"You know i can kill you right now in just seconds if you will not tell me" i said digging my nails into his jaw.

He hissed but replied anyways.

"If you want to kill me, you can, don't waste your time asking me about the information because i am not going to tell you" he said smirking at me.

What he told me made my anger raise, i stood up and slapped him hard, and then i went close to him and gripped his hair making him look in my eyes.

"I know that you are the one that was spying on us from days i just want to know who fucking sent you!!"

He again laughed.

"You think i am the spy who is spying on you for months or days?!" He asked me and i nodded.

He smirks and chuckled.

"I can't believe you are a mafia boss, you really think i am the one who was spying on you from mouths??!!! He once again laughed at me.

My eyes widened at what he said.

Means all this time he wasn't the one who was spying on us? Then who is?.

"Then who is spying on us!?" I asked him in stern tone.

"Aren't you the mafia boss? It's your job" he said smiling bitterly.

I gripped his neck making hard for him to breathe.

"FUCKING TELL!!" I screamed on his face.

"Jeez ok, why are you always so angry, fine! I will give you a hint, i was only sent to spy on you when you both were at the mall that was my first and last time spying on you, and i don't know who is spying on you from months, i can't tell you who sent me, find yourself" he said smirking at me.

"FUCK YOU!! DIE!!" Saying that i shot him in the stomach multiple times.

Even if he was dead i was still shooting him in angry as i can't control it.