4 ~ Mafia Boss

Third Person Pov:)

"AAAAAA FUCK YOU CHOI SOOBIN" The man said watching the news of Choi Soobin getting the title of number one mafia boss in whole Asia.

He threw the vase on the floor and screamed like psycho "Number one haa i see, i thought killing your parents was enough for you to shut up but you  decided to play this way, that time my actually plan was to kill just yeonjun's parents but your parents got killed to but this time my moto is to kill you and i will give you cruel death that you never imagined, BE READY CHOI SOOBIN TO GET THE UNEXPECTED DEATH" saying that he called someone and started making plans.

Soobin pov:)

"Please leave me please" said the boy who was in front of me begging to spare his life.

"Leave you!?, after you fucking raped that girl and was almost going to kill her, she too begged you to spare her life but you didn't listen so why should i!?" Saying that i shoot him in the head.

I looked at his dead body and sighed.

I went out from basement and sat beside my friends.

"Is she okay? I asked

"Yes, she is a little scared from everyone but she is doing okay hopefully" kai said and i sighed in relief

"Y'all clean the mess"

If you are wondering what is happening i will tell you, so when i was coming home from my work place i took a shot cut that i always take because it's usually quite and peace but today i heard screaming, so i thought why not go and check, when i went there i saw a boy was forcing the girl and the most horrible thing was he was also trying to kill her, so i went to them and saved the girl, admitted her to the hospital and brought the boy to my basement and killed him.

I came out of my thoughts and looked at my friends.

"Did y'all found something about yeonjun or what happened that day?" I asked

They looked at me and shook their head

I rubbed my head in my hands and screamed "THEN WHAT YOU ALL DID IN THIS 4 YEAERS HAA!!??"

I realised what i said and quickly apologised "i am soo sorry, i didn't mean it i was just so frustrated sorry"

They all hugged me and said "it's okk it's ok hyung, we all are tying to find him too"

I nodded.

At that time i hear the main door opening and i turned my head to see "yahhh choi soobin" taehyung hyung.

"Yes hyung?" I asked

"Do want to come with me for a coffee at moaland cafe?"

Oo please i really need a coffee right now.

"Of course i will hyung let's go"

Then me and taehyung hyung went out for a coffee.

"Hyung where is jungkook hyung?" I asked as its very unusual for him to not pop up in my house.

He replied "Oo please he is very busy nowadays he is not giving me time so i came here"

"Hmm" saying that we entered the cafe

Please i love the smell of the cafe like it's very cozy and smells like bakery i love it.

We sat at the table and I saw taehyung hyung staring at me "what happened? Why are you starting like that?" I asked.

"Did you forget that we have to go to the counter and order" he replied

"Oo yeah yeah, what do you want hyung?"

"One iced americano and a strawberry pastry" i nodded and went to order.

I was about to get up but i frowned, did the staff changed or something i can only see a pink hair boy standing at the counter although I can't see him properly because my table is a litte far, I have never seen him here, i come here often but i have never seen him here.

"What happened?, where are you starting at?" Taehyung hyung asked.

I came out of my thoughts and looked at him "Nothing, i am going to order" saying that i stood up.

I went to counter and called the pink hair man "Excuse Me" i called him.

The pink boy turned and i was mesmerized he was the prettiest boy i have ever laid my eyes on like he had this hair that is soft like cotton candy, his eyes are like honey brown that hold whole galaxy in it and are shining because of cafe light, his rosy pink cheeks that i just wanna squeeze, his plump glossy pink lips, his pierced ears, his sharp jawline, he can actually cut me with that jaw "respectfully" ,his body that gives both, the mixture of masculine and feminine, why he is just so perfect.

Why i kinda wanna just fuck hi-

My thoughts were cut off when he screamed "HELLO MISTER"

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"I was calling you for like 5 minutes, where were you lost?" He raised a eyebrow at me.

"In you", i wanted to say it loud but i didn't.

"I am sorry i was actually thinking something" I apologised.

"Can you please tell me your order, there are many people standing behind you in a line" he requested.

I nodded and said "One almond milk, one iced americano and one strawberry pastry please"

He nodded and went to get my order while i was just observing him.

Wow he got some fat as- no no no soobin calm your horny dick you just met him like a hour ago.
i shook my head.

He came and gave me my order "Here is your order, Thank you for ordering" he gave me a sweet smile.

Wait a minute i know this, why this smile is very familiar, leave it soobin you are going to get mad like this.

"Thank you too" i returned the same sweet smile and was about to go but the i noticed something.

For me whole world froze it's like, it's just me and him everything else is just stopped.

I thought my eyes are betraying me but when i moved closer my heart stopped, no no this can't be.

The fucking tag name, THE TAG NAME is

CHOI YEONJUN?????????!!!!!!!!!!!

So he ends 4 chapter i hope you like it<3
It took two days to write this much😭😭
I will upload next part as fast as i can😫🤌🏻

Love you y'all 🫶🏻💗
Sending flying kisses for all😘🫂