15 ~ Pancakes

In the morning :)

Soobin woke up hearing birds chirping outside and vehicles honking, he groaned because of the hotnesses he was feeling by the Sun rays that is directly hitting on his face.

He tried to move but there was something heavy on his chest, he looked down to see yeonjun sleeping peacefully hugging him like koala, he smiled and started to admire his pretty face, he can literally stare at yeonjun for hours and hours and he would not get tired.

He slowly cupped yeonjun's face hoping not to wake him up.

"I love you so much junnie, i hope you know that, and if you don't, soon you will, hope you love me too just the way i love you" soobin said in low.

He was longing for yeonjun's love for years, he never ever looked at someone the way he looks at yeonjun, he just can't, everyone said him to move on because everyone lost hope, at some point he lost hope too but his heart was not ready to accept that he will never meet his junnie hyung again, but he still didn't even try to move on and he is glad he didn't.

Now he can't wait any longer, he is going to make yeonjun his.

He came out of his thoughts just to see yeonjun woke up.

Soobin smiled and greeted "good morning junnie"

Yeonjun snuggled more into soobin's arms and replied "hmm good morning binnie"

Yeonjun was about to go back to sleep when soobin said "No junnie you can't go back to sleep, come on wake up!"

Yeonjun whines "but i don't want to wake up! It's comfy and warm here" saying that he hugged soobin more firmly.

Soobin smiled "i know but it's already late and i have to go to office" saying that he kissed yeonjun's forehead.

Yeonjun groaned but nodded anyways.

"I am going to take shower" soobin said and took his towel and went to shower.

Yeonjun opens the wardrobe and selects soobin today's suit, watch and other necessary things.

~

After yeonjun was done arranging everything he turned around and you can say that it was his mistake, why? Because soobin came out of his shower just in a towel that was wrapped around his torso and he looks like he didn't notice that yeonjun was standing their froze, he was drying his hair with a towel while looking down.

Soobin bumped into yeonjun, he held yeonjun's waist preventing him from falling on the bed but to theirs bad luck (or good luck?) they both fell on the bed, soobin on top of yeonjun and yeonjun's hand on soobin's bare chest, They both stare at each other with wide eyes.

As they were having an intense eye contact soobin's eyes went to yeonjun's plump pink lips, he gulps, soobin really wants to kiss those lips but he is just too scared to because he thinks he will cross yeonjun's limits and he don't want to upset yeonjun.

Soobin's eyes again went to yeonjun's just to see he was also staring at soobin's lips.

'Wait a minute!? Does he wants what i want? No no maybe i am thinking too much, but what if he really wants to kiss me just like i want to? Should i ask him? What if i will look dumb? Ahh!! Fuck it!' Soobin thought while staring at yeonjun.

"Junnie" Soobin called yeonjun in soft whisper.

"Hmm?" Yeonjun replied staring back at soobin.

Soobin gulps, he was hesitant because he was scared of yeonjun's reaction, but no! Now he will not be scared anymore because he already waited so many years for this and now he just couldn't care about what yeonjun will think, he just wants to make yeonjun his already.