Rathian and Rathalos

As the Dragon Riders follow Enny, Hiccup goes to her side and converses with her on a particular topic, "Hey Enny, I just recalled something. When you explained Shierker's species, you mentioned something about Bird Wyvern and the Category of the Dragons in our world,"

"What about them?" Enny inquired,

"How do the people of this world classify certain monsters?" Hiccup asked,

"Brilliant Question, Hiccup. As for the answer, I'll provide a quick lesson," Enny proceeds to stand from Shierker's back, and turns to the riders, "People! I'd like for all of you to listen carefully: In this world, the Classification of Monsters is vast and I've only introduced you all to the Bird Wyvern Class! The Velocidrome and Yian Garuga are members of this class!"

Everyone sounded their response, then let her continue, "However, I will make mentions of this classification because we'll be sticking with what you're all most familiar with,"

"Ooohhh! I can't wait to see what these creatures look like. I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it," Fishlegs remarked,

"Yeah, but try not to share it when we get chased by whatever monster this thing looks like," Snotlout remarked,

With that in mind, Everyone continues to follow Enny to their next destination.

Several Minutes Later...

Upon arrival, Everyone lands at an area and Enny is the first to disembark from her dragon while the Dragon Riders follow suit.

"Stay out of trouble," Enny said to Shierker, and squawked before soaring toward the sky,

"Are you sure you'll be fine without your dragon?" Hiccup inquired,

"She's never far from me," Enny assured, "Also, I'm quite strong to handle myself in the field,"

With that in mind, Enny leads the group to where their next monster is supposedly located. There were some scuffles between the mischievous bunch of the group, but Enny reminds them not to stray far from her as they risk getting lost in a world they know so little about.

As for curious ones, they opted themselves into asking questions about the local fauna, history, and variety of creatures besides today's monsters. Enny gave quick but understandable answers and it only prompted them to document these answers as well as ask more questions.

Though Enny insists that they hold all their questions as they're getting close to their next monster.

Standing in an open area, the Dragon Riders scanned the area for this supposed monster. But there wasn't anything in the area, and it prompted Snotlout to ask a question, "Alright, you brought us out here. Now where is this monster you were talking about,"

"It usually shows itself here for natural purposes," Enny explained, "And if my hunch is correct. It should be here right about... now,"

The dragons soon perked their heads above the sky and Toothless hissed while keeping himself close to Hiccup. Once the dragon riders followed the direction of their dragons, they soon spotted something red soaring across the skies and revealed itself as a dragon.

When they saw it make a turn towards the ground, they sprung into action as this dragon dived towards them. Toothless fires a warning shot and the dragon counters the attack with a breath of its own, causing an explosion upon impact.