Introduction

Disclaimer: I don't own anything! Just the OC Character.

Somewhere in the Void, a Handful of People and Dragons appeared out of nowhere and they all find themselves in a place unknown to them. As they get their bearings, the Dragons curled themselves around their respective riders and scanned their surroundings.

"Where are we?" Ruffnut asked as Barf nuzzled around her,

"Wherever we are, I hope we aren't dead," Tuffnut said with Belch by his side,

"No, we are not," Hiccup said while Toothless shrieked once, "But we do know that we aren't in Berk anymore,"

"Nor are we inside our homes," Astrid added while caressing the side of Stormfly's head, "Whatever this place is, it's not a place we've been in,"

"And it's so dark around here," Snotlout said, while Hookfang breaths fire to provide some light in the distance,

After remnants of Hookfang's flame hit the ground, Toothless followed suit after Hiccup signaled him for a plasma blast. Everyone watched as Toothless' flame goes straight and explodes in the distance.

"Ok... Now I concerned on where we are," Fishleg remarked while Meatlug whimpered in response, "Are we dead?"

"No, you aren't," A Feminine Voice replied,

Fishleg sighs with relief, and rubbed his forehead once, "Well, that's a relief,"

A few seconds later, Fishleg and the others stiffen from the unfamiliarity of the voice and he was first to turn around. Before him was a young child with short blond hair, yellow eyes, a grey tunic, dark red trousers, and leather boots.

She may look human at first, but the Dragons beg to differ as they growled at her.

In response to this,  the girl just giggles before putting her right hand behind her back and revealing a bunch of fish out of thin air. Which surprised both Dragons and their respective Riders.

"Whoa..." Tuffnut said in awe, "Can you do more of that!"

"Of course I can," The Girl replied and put her other hand behind her back,

Moments later, she reveals a particular mace on hand. Which made Tuffnut gasp in recognition, "Macey!"

"Don't, Tuffnut. Not yet," Astrid said as she stopped him, much to his chagrin,

"Who are you?" Hiccup sternly questioned,

"My name is Enny," The girl revealed as she set the mace on her shoulder, "And I was the one who took you all here,"

"You're the one who kidnapped us?" Snotlout specified,

"Yes," Enny replied without hesitation, "But rest assured, your absences will not affect the circumstances or events back in your world."

"Wait, Our World?" Astrid stated,

"Yes, Your World. Right now, you're in a place called 'The Void': One of the Darkness Places of the Known Universe," Enny revealed, "But this place is merely one of many voids that exist in the universe and I happen to live in this one,"

"The Known Universe," Fishleg said, "If it we put it on our terms, does that make you-"

"A God? No, I am merely an Entity that lives in this Void. If I were a god, then this place would have been the afterlife," Enny said, "But enough about me, I think it's time for the real question on everyone's mind. Why have you brought us here?"

This surprised the Riders, but mostly Hiccup, as they wanted to know why they were brought here. Even the Dragons were no exception to this.

Without further ado, Enny puts the mace and fishes behind her back, showed empty hands, and straightens herself, "Before that, we have other guests here..."