Chapter 12

"serina, wake up."

Serina's deep sleep distrubted by khazina's voice. She patted her shoulder slightly to wake her up.

The comfy bed and sleep after an emotional breakdown was soo peaceful that serina didn't realize that she have to make breakfast for Mustafa.

Mustafa was already sitting on the dining room table for breakfast. He sent khazina to check on her.

Khazina had already arranged her belongings in her new room. She questioned him about this and he replied 'she is my soon_to_be wife'

Khazina was more shocked to know that serina approved his proposal.

Mustafa told her that serina said yes and nobody forced her.

Mustafa and khazina's bond was more like mother and son bond that's why he replied to all her questions.

Khazina was happy for Mustafa and also serina that she doesn't have to live like a maid anymore and she knows mustafa would never get married if serina was not in the options.

Serina adjusted her vision to day light. She batted her lashes twice and roam her eyes around the room. The  room has two door one was for bathroom and the other one was attached to the valcony from which the sunlight were entering her room.

She looked at khazina.

"mustafa want his breakfast, serina. You are already late be quick. Go get fresh "

Khazina told her.

Serina quickly did her morning routine and run towards the kitchen.

She asked chaandni to give mustafa his breakfast because She didn't want to be in front of him

Serina went back to her room because she didn't want to answer anyone's question regarding her moving to a new room.

Her day went thinking about his words and the consequences of not agreeing to his demands.

In the evening, khazina entered her room with a tray of food. Serina looked at khazina and passed her a smile.

" You don't remember to eat, that's why I took food for you myself"

Khazina said passing her the tray.

"what happened? Why are soo quite today?"

Khazina knew the reason is mustafa but still she wanted to comfort her.

"nawab asked me to marry him."

Serina without any hesitation narrated the whole conversation that happened between her and mustafa, like a poem except that stripping part.

" By the way, do whatever your heart tells you, but I think Mustafa will be a.... I won't say best but a normal husband. At least you will be known as his wife not as a mere servant."

Khazina said with an emotionless face bit for a moment serina saw a little hurt in her eyes that she quickly hide behind her wrinkled eyelids.

Serina finished her meal and khazina left her to think about.

...

Later that night serina totally made up her mind to face mustafa and give him her answer.

She never thought that she would do something like that in her life. She was having doubts about her decision and soo many things were haunting her thoughts.

She knocked mustafa's bedroom door

"come in"

His voice only gives goosebumps to serina.

She slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Her eyes were on the floor.

Mustafa didn't glance at her even once and only God knows how hard it was for him to not stare at her.

Mustafa's eyes were set to the laptop screen. He was sipping his coffee while typing something.

Mustafa was quite because it was Serina's turn to break the silence.

"n... Nawab"

She said in her melodious voice and mustafa closed her eyes in solace. He never thought the powerful word 'nawab' would be that freaking sexy to hear.

Serina continued feeling his attention towards herself.

" I... I.. I am ready to.. to_"

"to get fucked by me"

Before she could complete her sentence, mustafa completed it for her in low voice.

"huhh?"

Serina looked at him with her confused eyes. She didn't hear his words.

"nothing... What were you saying?. Something like ready to what? "

"marry.... Y.. You"

She stuttered and could feel her cheeks reddening.

Mustafa had a proud smirk on his face.

"hmmm. Great choice. Now go and open the third drawer and take that small box out "

Mustafa  appreciated her and asked her to take out a small box from the drawer.

She handed him that box and stood near him.

"sit here"

Mustafa pointed to the space next to him.

She hesitated but quietly sat without making him angery.

Mustafa smiled a little at her submissiveness.

Mustafa openes the box and a shiny bright diamond sparked out of the box.

Serina eyes which was on the floor moved to that shiny thing.

Mustafa grabbed her soft small hand in his rough big one and put that ring in her finger.

Serina couldn't find words. It was all so new to her.

" mubarak ho, sanam. Ap par mustafa ke naam  ka tag lag chuka ha ab"

(Congratulations, Sanam. Mustafa's name tag is now on you.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.