Chapter 3

" AJEEB DASTAN HAI YEH..
KAHAN SHURU KAHAN KHATAM..
YEH MANZELIEN HAIN KON SI..
NA WOH SAMJH SAKE NA HUM🦋"

....

The revo cars entered the posh area of nawabshah. Entering a mansion of black walls surrounded by tress.

A guard hurriedly opened the door of their Nawab Mustafa's car. Mustafa exited the car and walked towards the back side door of car to open it.

Mustafa opened the door and came in contact with heart warming scene.

Serina was in deep sleep in the back seat. Her cheeks were like cotton, soft and white. Mustafa was having a desire to bite that cotton candy but contolled himself. Her eyes were puffy due to crying.

Mustafa was having thoughts of picking her up quietly and take her to the room but when his slight fell on his few guards who were looking at their nawab in shock to see him having many desires, which was surely not lust but maybe, in his eyes, he changed his mind and grabbed her by her wrist waking her from her lala land and started to drag her inside.

Serina was being dragged. She was crying and trembling in his hold.

Mustafa left her hand in launge and called the maid.

"khazina appa"

A maid named kazina who was in her early fourties appeared from somewhere.

"she is the new worker here. You have the responsibility to teach her every house chore." after giving orders to everyone, mustafa left for his room to take shower snd sleep.

Serina was sitting on the floor near sofa, trembling in fear.

Khazina patted her back trying to comfort her.

" child, get up"

Khazina said softly amd called tara and
Chandni, two sisters who also work here.

"soni chokri" chaandni sit beside her.
(beautiful girl)

"don't cry. We will help you in every house chores. We are like sisters."
Tara said and helped serina to get up and wipe her precious tears.

"what is your name?" khazina asked.

"se...serina"

"MashaAllah, such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady"

"okay , today you should take rest. Tomorrow morning you can help me in making breakfast" khazina said and asked chaandni and tara to show her the room in servent quarter.

It was a small room with an attach washroom which was also attched to chaandni and tara's room beside her.
There was a single bed in the corner and a small mirror hung on the wall and a small cabinet for clothes and then seeina realized that she don't have any clothes.

She offered her isha prayer and soon drifted to sleep.

*******************************

How is the chapter, my sweethearts? 🌼

And for your kind information next chapter will be a little bit of spicy. 😁🤭