Chapter 11

.
.
.
.
.

The dark silent room was filled with the
Fast and loud heartbeat of serina.

"n....na..nawab? "

Serina could only whisper due to his proximity.

She was confused by his stare. His breath was now fanning on her forehead.

"hmm?"

Mustafa's throaty voice was enough to give her goosebumps.

Before she could open her mouth to say some thing, he maintained a few steps distance.

" Pack your stuff move to right side room"

"the right room on your floor?"

Serina asked again still not sure that he is allowing her to live in the room on his floor.

Mustafa don't even like someone's presence on his floor except shehryar,
Khazina and now serina too or more like he loves it.

Serina was confused about sudden decision.

"but a..all the maids lives in servent quarter. Plus I have a quite comfortable room" serina said.

"ms serina, I am not asking you I am telling you to move here. So get this thing in your peanut size brain and move your stuff here which is necessary."

"b... Bu.. But"

Mustafa's glare didn't allow her to complete her sentence.

"if you eagerly want to know then listen. We are getting married after two days."

Mustafa declared in a really calm manner.

All colours drained out of serina's face. Her eyes wide open and mouth slightly hung low due to shock.

"n.. No"

Serina whispered which was loud enough for him.

Mustafa shot a glare towards her but serina didn't back off.

"I won't marry you. I would rather die"

She utter those words with pure disgust. Her eyes were teary. How can she marry a person who wanted to kill her father and because of him she is living here as a maid.

"okay, if you don't want to marry me that's fine"

Mustafa's calm posture was making her feel scared.

He slowly walked towards couch and got comfortable and stared drinking the whiskey he was drinking.

"I won't force you to marry me but you cannot just leave without doing anything for me."

Serina looked confused. He smirked and continued.

"let's just get to the point. You have two options. One is, be my wife and we will live like a normal couple. Second is"

He stopped for a second and then continued serina was listening to him

She knows that marrige is big step and would never take that step with him

" Strip your clothes off, now"

Serina felt strange. His eyes were shamelessly on her bossoms which were moving up and down due to heavy breathing.

"why?. I... I mean... H.. How ca.n I...."

Serina stuttered.

"oh my naive sanam, do I need to expain everything now!??"

Mustafa asked with a smirk. He knows she was not familiar with these things.

"I want to see the beauty hidden behind your clothes, sanam"

Serina cheeks reddened. She felt ashamed. She was old enough to know that nobody should see the modesty hidden behind clothes.

"no, nn... No. I won't sh.. Show my body"

"oh sanam you will"

Mustafa was adamant on his demand.

"now be quick. Take all these off or marry me in two days"

Serina was now crying with hiccups like a baby. Mustafa didn't like it.

"Don't cry sanam. Don't cry. If you want you can take time until tomorrow night. By the end of tomorrow evening we will be engaged or else be prepared to show me yourself in the night. Okay, sanam?"

Mustafa cooed her like she's a baby and wiped tears off her cheeks

" now go and  sleep in the next room. Your clothes will be arranged by the maid in the morning. "

Serina nodded her head like an obedient child and moved out of his room.

She opened the door of the room. The room was of baby pink and white theme.

She loves both colors. Her mood lighten up after seeing the room like a kid she also forget past few minutes and started to admire her new room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HELLO EVERYONE

SO LET ME KNOW WHAT SHOULD SERINA DO?..

FOLLOW MY TIKTOK (peshookhan) AND INSTA(peshookhann) ACCOUNT.