Chapter 14

" nawab"

Serina took a step forward and stopped him from counting further by placing her fragile finger on his lips.

Mustafa was magically speechless as he felt her touch on his lips.

He was drowning in her green watery eyes.

He knew why she stopped him but still wanted her to speak so he kept quiet.

"mujhe apni biwi bana lein."

(Make me your wife)

Mustafa couldn't believe his blessed ears.

" your time is up . Now, you cannot be my wife."

Serina's lips were quivering. Her tears were sliding down her cheeks.

Mustafa chuckled at her condition and pulled her closer by his hand around her waist.

" my little sanam, you are so sensitive."

" If you are dying to marry me, fine. I have big heart so I 'll marry you."

Mustafa was now controlling his laugh.
She really is a naive girl. Mustafa was only lying the whole time to scare her which he did, successfully.

No doubt, he is a nawab and if he wanted he could get any girl, with or without her consent but he would never take her without her consent or any other girl.

He was just lying to make her marry him because nawab mustafa was whipped by her and wanted her as his only wife.

" but you have to give me a kiss"

Blush crept on her face. She lowered her lashes. She remembered how her step mother slaped her when she  caught her watching a kissing scene in a Hollywood movie.

She was scared to kiss him but she knew she couldn't escape before giving him a kiss. She knew it was an intimate thing between couples.

Badtameez

She murmured before coming closer to him.

She closed her eyes and quickly peecked his lips but before she could back off he pulled her back.

"let me teach you how to kiss"

He said in his deep voice and smashed his lips on her. He kissed and sucked her lips. Although he wanted to devour her mouth but controlled himself.

Serina was taking deep breaths. Her body was shaking.

Mustafa smiled at her scattered condition.

" what will you do tomorrow night, my fragile sanam"

Serina looked at him, confused.

" my mother is coming in the morning and our nikkah will be in the evening. Your dress and all necessary items will be here in the morning. Now rest for today."

He said and turned towards the door to go but stopped.

"and yes, if you want anything from my library, you can go take whatever you want. Okay?"

Serina nodded her head like a child. Finally she liked something he said.

"now sleep, my little thief".

      ************************

Okay okay... Sorry for late update.. ❤️