Chapter 37

"I swear to God, I will shove this blindfold up your ass if you don't get it off me right fucking now! What is this, Birdbox?"

"Jesus, you have been going on for the past two fucking hours! Can't I sharpen my knives in peace?!", I heard a voice snap at me. "Knives?
Bitch if I get so much as a paper cut, I'll cut your balls off and feed them to you.", I threatened.

"Puoi farla stare zitta? (Can you shut her up?)", a different voice asked with a sigh. I heard a chair scraping against the floor and footsteps coming towards me. I then felt something being shoved into my mouth.

I spat it out and gagged. "Mafankulo! (mother fucker!) That lipstick cost me €40!", I complained. The guy groaned and stomped away from me. "I'm done with her shit, she's all yours.", he said and I heard him slam the door.

"Guess it's just you and me now, cagna.", the man said with a laugh. "Vaffanculo. (Go fuck yourself.)", I muttered. "Woah, language!", he said, and I could tell he was having fun being an asshole.

"Vafanapoli.", I said sweetly. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes under the blindfold. "So you just gonna leave this blindfold on me or?", I asked with a sigh. I heard footsteps coming towards me and the blindfold was suddenly yanked off my face. I squinted, trying to get my eyes used to the light again.

I blinked away all the black spots and looked up at the man in front of me. He was tall with tan skin and brown eyes. His brown hair was neatly slicked to the side and he wore a black tuxedo.

"You'd be hot if you didn't kidnap me.", I said with a shrug. Which was quite hard to do when your arms are tied behind your back. He smirked and placed a finger on my chin, making me look up at him. "I am hot."

I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from his hand. "What do you want?", I demanded.
"You'll see soon enough, sweetheart.", he replied with a wink, sitting down at the table in front of me. It was then when I noticed all the knives layed out on it.

Uh oh.

The door suddenly flew open and a man in a grey suit nonchalantly walked in. My eyes opened in realisation as I caught sight of his
face.

It can't be...

"Yunho, what did I tell you about tying up my baby sister?", he asked the other man with a sigh. He then turned to me with a grin. "Hey Irene, long time no see."

I stared at him, struggling to form words. I managed to say just one.

"Baekhyun?"