Chapter 30

I tried getting up but Jaehyun stopped me

I tried getting up but Jaehyun stopped me. "Stay hidden. I'll stall him while you sneak up behind him.", he whispered to me. I nodded and he got up.

"Look, Jimin. We don't want any trouble. We just want Jennie and we'll all leave.", he said, walking towards Jimin with his hands raised.
Jimin threw his head back and laughed. "A pity, I'm in the mood for trouble tonight."

I crawled to the couch and ducked behind it. I peered out from the side of it. Everyone's back was towards me, all of them looking at Jaehyun and Jimin.

Jungkook can reverse roles with Jimin's in the blink of an eye, so why isn't he?

I slowly made my way to the overturned coffee table as Jaehyun kept talking. "Come on, just let him go.", he reasoned with Jimin. Jimin looked down at Jungkook and grinned. "Why don't you tell your friend over here what I told you, hm?"

Jungkook glared at him and looked at Jaehyun.
"One of his men has Jennie and if I try anything, he'll immediately kill her.", Jungkook said, his jaw clenched.

Wait.....he's not trying anything because he thinks I'll die if he does?

Okay, I just need to get behind that huge ass statue and I'll be able to shoot Jimin.

I looked around once more and went for it.
"Who knew that the ruthless Jeon Jungkook actually cares about someone other than himself.", Jimin laughed. I crawled towards the statue as fast as I could and dove behind it.

Yass, I made it!

I turned around and came face to face with Baekhyun.

Shittttt...

My eyes widened in surprise and his hand flew to my mouth. "Shh.. I'm on your side.", he whispered to me. I frowned, taking his hand off my mouth. "What? But you work for Jimin. , I whispered back.

"I don't work for anyone, sweetheart. I am, however, Jungkook's brother. So I've got to save his ass.", he told me in a low voice.

Now that I think about it, he does kinda look like Kookie. Apart from his green eyes.

"Do you wanna do the honours or should I?" he asked me. "I'll do it.", I told him. He nodded and gestured towards them. I took out my gun and aimed it at Jimin.

Okay, a clear shot. I've got this.

I pulled the trigger just as someone dove in front of Jimin.