Chapter 34

I opened my eyes and saw an angel above me

"Am I in heaven?", I asked. "More like hell."
Irene replied. I sat up and looked around. I was on the floor of the club's bathroom. "What happened?"

"I was hoping you could tell me that.", Irene said with a frown. "So you don't remember anything?", she asked. I rubbed the back of my head, trying to recall what had happened.

Okay, so we came to the club. Jungkook and I danced. I went to the bathroom...

Holy fucking guacamole! I SAW MINO!

But he's dead...

"Jennie?" Irene snapped me back to reality.
"Sorry, what?", I asked, turning my attention to her. "I asked if you remembered anything?" I shook my head.

The alcohol was probably making me see things. There's no way I saw him.

"Can we go home? My head is killing me.", I said with a groan. Irene nodded, helping me up. Jungkook, Lisa and Taehyung were waiting outside. Jungkook immediately rushed over to us. "You okay?", he asked, taking my face in his hands and examining me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I'm fine." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Irene raise an eyebrow at Jaehyun and he grinned at her.

What was that all about?

"Okay, we're going home. I'll call our doctor first thing tomorrow to make sure everything's okay.

***

"She's fine. Just a mild concussion.", Dr. Jin said, handing Jungkook a bottle of pills. "For her headache.", he explained. "I told you I was fine.", I said with a shrug. Jungkook thanked the doctor and he left.

"Do you want to go out tonight?", Jungkook suddenly asked. "Don't think I'll be going clubbing for a while.", I said with a laugh. "I don't mean clubbing.", he told me. "Another conference? Yeah not too keen on those either."•

"For fucks sake, I meant on a date Jennie." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes. "What?" I frowned.

I think my concussion is making me delusional.

"A date. You know, when two people who like each other go for dinner.", he said with a shrug.
"You just said you liked me." I smirked. He rolled his eyes, but I could see he was trying not to smile.

"So do you want to go or not?", he asked, changing the subject. "I'll never miss an opportunity for free food.", I said with a shrug.
"Buono. (Good.) Be ready by 8."