Chapter 28

"She's still asleep?" I heard a voice ask

"She's still asleep?" I heard a voice ask. I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun with Jimin. I quickly shut my eyes again, pretending to be asleep.

"Yeah, hasn't woken up in two days. You think Jeon coming for her?", Baekhyun asked him.
Jimin shrugged. "I'm hoping that he will. I'll give him two more days. If he doesn't come, then I'll kill her."

That's if I don't kill you first you dumb bastard.

"If he does, what are you gonna do?", Baekhyun asked curiously. "Kill him. And then, I'm going to take over the Italian mafia.", Jimin said, and I could just tell that he was grinning.

This guy thinks he can kill Kookie. Haha, how cute.

Baekhyun let out a low whistle. "You'd own the Italian and American mafia. Damn, you would basically be indestructible."

Not like it's ever gonna happen.

I opened my eyes, adjusting my sight to the brightness of the room. "Shes's awake.", Baekhyun said. I looked at him and fake gasped. "No! Am I really?", I asked sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and Jimin turned towards me. He roughly grabbed my arm, pulling me up.
I winced, still sore from the other day's events.
He pulled me behind him, up a staircase and led me to a room.

Jimin pulled me inside and locked the door behind him. "Shower and get changed. There's an outfit on the bed.", he instructed me, leading me to the En Suite. I nodded and looked at him expectantly.

"What?", he snapped. "Aren't you gonna leave?
So I can shower.", I asked. "No. Now go bath.
he told me, growing irritated.

No way in hell is he gonna see me naked.

I stubbornly walked towards the shower, still wearing my clothes, and opened the taps, making it just the right temperature. I bit my lip as the cuts on my body immediately started stinging.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", he growled. "Showering, like you told me to." I shrugged. He glared at me and walked out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Ha, I win!

I peeled the wet clothes off me and washed my hair. Afterwards, I took a fluffy towel and wrapped it around me. I walked out of the bathroom and went into the bedroom.

"Took you long enough." Jimin was sitting on the bed with a bored expression. I rolled my eyes at him, taking the red outfit from the bed.

Oh hell no.

"There's no fucking way that I'm wearing this.", I stated. "It's not an option, it's an order." Jimin told me. "Well then, its a good thing I don't take orders from you."; I said, crossing my
arms.

He walked over to me and pulled out his gun, slowly removing a piece of hair that was in my face with it. "You will wear it.", he whispered to me. I sighed in defeat and nodded.

I took the red, lace lingerie and went back to the bathroom. I slipped into it and looked at myself in the body length mirror, sighing wearily.

The lingerie left little to imagination, sticking to my body in all the right places. I was somewhat thankful that it wasn't see-through.

"What's taking so long?", Jimin asked impatiently. I gulped and opened the door, covering myself with my hands. He looked at me and licked his crusty ass lips.

Okay that was a lie. The asshole has perfect lips.

Fucking hot ass psycho.

"Do your hair and makeup.", he said. And with that he was gone.

I decided to not even try. I dried my hair and put it up in the messiest ponytail ever and just put on some mascara and lipstick.

Not like I've got anyone here to impress.

***

An hour later, Jimin took me upstairs to a large room. We walked in and the first thing I
noticed was the pole in the middle of the room.

Oh HELL no.

"What the fuck is this?", I spat at him. "You're going to do a little dance for us, Jennie.", he replied, an evil smirk forming on his face. I looked around and saw about twenty men sitting around the room. "Yeah, no."

I turned around to leave, but Jimin  caught hold of my neck and lifted me up against the wall. "You don't fucking have a choice, bitch.", he told me. "You will do it or I will kill you."

I felt my lungs burn from the lack of oxygen. I vigorously nodded my head and he let go. I fell to the floor, gasping for air.

There's too many people here. I'll never be able to fight them all off.

I looked around and gulped, slowly making my way towards the pole.