1.7 | Seal Of Samhain

· · ─────── ·𓆩*𓆪· ─────── · ·

SEASON FOUR, EPISODE SEVEN
❝ 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗣𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻, 𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 ❞

· · ─────── ·✦ʚɞ✦· ─────── · ·

One day before Halloween...

Amelia and Sam stand in front of Mrs Wallace, her husband had died from consuming candy that allegedly contained razor blades that caused him to bleed out. "Now how many razor blades did they find?" Sam asked the woman. Mrs. Wallace sighs, and responds nearly in tears, "Two on the floor, one in his stomach and one was stuck in his throat. He swallowed four of them. How is that even possible?" Amelia frowned at that while Mrs Wallace noticed Dean looking around the front of the stove and in the oven door. "The candy was never in the oven," Mrs Wallace told him. "We just have to be thorough, Mrs Wallace," Dean replied to her.

"Did the police find any razors in the rest of the candy?" Amelia asked the woman. "No. I mean, I don't think so," She replied, it was obvious that she wasn't in a clear state of mind but Amelia understood that. "I just -- I can't believe it. You hear urban legends about this stuff but it actually happens?" Mrs Wallace asked them. "More than you might imagine," Sam told her. Dean emerges from the floor and shows his siblings a hex bag behind Mrs Wallace's back so she couldn't see it, ensuring that she didn't spot it. "Mrs Wallace, did Luke have any enemies?" Sam asked the widow. "Enemies?" Mrs Wallace questioned in confusion.

"Anyone who might have held a grudge against him?" Sam elaborated on his question. "What do you mean?" Mrs Wallace asked. "Co-workers? Neighbours? Maybe a woman?" Sam questioned. Mrs Wallace finally realises what Sam was saying and sends him an offended glare, "Are you suggesting an affair?" Amelia sighed as she looked between them. "Is it possible?" Sam asked her with a sympathetic look. "No! No, Luke would nev--" Mrs Wallace was cut off by Amelia, "We're sorry. We just have to consider all possibilities." Mrs Wallace turned to her, "If someone wanted to kill my husband, don't you think they'd find a better way than a razor in a piece of candy he might eat?" Amelia sent her a sad look, "People have taken crazier risks." Mrs Wallace frowned at her words.

· · ─────── ·𓆩*𓆪· ─────── · ·

Sam is sitting on the couch in their motel room with his laptop and a few books on the coffee table in front of him, flipping the pages of the books. He picks up something from the hex bag that looks organic and holds it up gaining Amelia's attention from where she sat on her bed, she frowned and turned back to her journal; she had been adamant about writing her hunts and information much like most hunters do. Dean enters the room and tosses his keys on the table under the window and unwraps a piece of candy before tossing it in his mouth, he drops a couple of Mars bars on Amelia's lap gaining Sam's attention who looked at him with furrowed brows.