1.5 | Bye, Dad

· · ─────── ·𓆩*𓆪· ─────── · ·

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

· · ─────── ·𓆩*𓆪· ─────── · ·

Flashback Chapter
SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE
In My Time Of Dying

· · ─────── ·✦ʚɞ✦· ─────── · ·

Bad Moon Rising plays from Baby's radio despite her wrecked state as a man steps out of his truck and approaches the driver side door, he pulls it off its hinges to reveal Sam Winchester pointing the Colt at him. "Back... Or I'll kill you, I swear to God!" Sam threatened the demon who had possessed a truck driver to crash into the Impala. "You won't," The demon taunted, "You're saving that bullet for someone else." Sam cocks the gun, "You wanna bet?" The demon smiles; the black demon-ichor pours out of the man who then collapses. Sam uncocks the gun and drops his head back in relief as the man comes to his senses.

"Dad?" Sam called as he turned his head to John Winchester who was passed out in the passenger seat. "Dean? Amelia?" Sam called further as he turned his head enough to see that Dean and Amelia were passed out, blood seeping down his twin's head as Dean seemed to have sheltered her as best as he could. "Dean? Dean!" Sam screamed out but he received no response causing tears to form in his eyes. "Call 9-1-1!" Sam ordered the panicked and confused truck driver, the man nodded his head and rushed to his phone to do just that as guilt flowed through him uncertain of his actions.

When help finally arrives, Sam is still the only one conscious as the paramedics work on getting them loaded onto stretchers however, Sam's heart plummets at their words. "We're losing her!" A paramedic called before he climbed onto the stretcher to do chest compressions on Amelia while Sam watched helplessly. "Significant passenger side intrusion. Unresponsive. BP is 180 over 60, heartrate 95, 95," Another paramedic speaks catching Sam's attention. "Tell me if they're okay!" Sam begged only for a paramedic to hold him down. "You have to stay still!" She ordered him. "Are they even alive? Is my sister alive?!" Sam pleaded. "We've got a pulse, let's move!" The same paramedic called before they moved Amelia's stretcher into the helicopter.

· · ─────── ·𓆩*𓆪· ─────── · ·

In a room, Dean sits up quickly looking around as he stretches his jaw before getting out of the hospital bed. He looks down to see he is wearing a white t-shirt and blue hospital pants but nothing else. He goes out into the hallway, "Sam? Mills? Anybody?" Dean called out with a confused frown. Dean goes down the stairs to the front of the hospital and finds a nurse's station, "Excuse me. Hi. I, uh, I think I was in a car accident, my dad, sister and my brother, I just need to find them." The nurse is unresponsive causing panic to flood through his senses, he rushes back upstairs and finds himself lying in bed, intubated and dying.

Still reeling from the shock of seeing his unconscious body, Dean turns as Sam enters the room with teary eyes, staring at his older brother's body. "Sammy! You look good. Considering," Dean spoke up, "Man, tell me you can hear me!?" But Sam doesn't respond or hear him, he steps closer to Dean. "How's Amelia? And Dad? Are they okay?" Dean asked before scoffing, "Come on, you're the psychic. Give me some ghost whispering or something!" However, Sam's attention is taken by the Doctor's presence, "Your father's awake. You can go see him if you like." Dean let out a breath of relief, "Thank god." Sam nods, "Doc, what about my brother?"

𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ♡ Supernaturalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें