𝕬 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙

3rd pov

3rd pov

Genevieve was woken up to the sound of banging on her bedroom door from her mother. "Genevieve Pierce you better be up" Elizabeth Pierce shouted at her daughter from the other side of the door. "geez I'm up. I'm up calm down" Genevieve said in defence.

Genevieve sat up rubbing her eyes and eventually pulled the covers off her and climbed out of bed. Turning the lights on in her washroom she turns on the shower getting it ready before picking an outfit. Walking into her walk-in wardrobe Genevieve scanned the array of clothes hanging neatly on hangers and neatly folded on shelves. She browsed through her options, considering the day ahead. Her fingers ran over the fabrics, finally settling on a stylish ensemble: a black button up halter neck bustier paired with a navy jean mini skirt, accessorized with chunky high heeled fur boots, sunglasses, a cross necklace and Prada handbag.

After deciding she steps under the warm spray of the shower, the water soothing her grogginess. As she lathered her hair and body, her thoughts meandered through the day ahead. Today was the first day of junior year, and after a year of being away Genevieve was ready to get back to Rosewood High. Dressed and refreshed, Genevieve entered her room again. She glanced at her reflection in the full-length mirror, analyzing her body. As she was a dance she was toned and muscular but as Genevieve viewed her reflection she didn't feel that way. Her hazel eyes, still carrying a touch of sleepiness, stared back at her. She left her wavy auburn hair  and applied makeup.

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted into her room from downstairs, courtesy of her brother Nathan who was always an early riser. With a sigh of contentment, Genevieve left her room and descended the stairs.In the kitchen, her coffee mug sat ready beside the coffee pot to be filled. "Morning Nate" Genevieve greeted. "Morning, sleepyhead," Nathan replied, a playful glint in his eyes.

Genevieve chuckled and took a sip of her coffee, savoring the warmth. "You ready to head out" Genevieve asked grabbing her bag. "Ya let me grab my bag" Nathan replied.

At school

Aria Montgomery was just getting out of her fathers car when her eyes and Emily Fields' eyes looked. "Aria?" Emily called out not recognizing the girl with out the pink highlights. "Aria" responded in greeting. "When did you get back?" Emily questioned. "Yesterday" Aria informed her.

"I almost didn't recognize you. I think the last time we saw each other, You had pink stripes in your hair" Emily told her voicing her thoughts. "Well, when your parents want you to be yourself and you don't know who you are.." Aria trailed off. "You wore it well. You should have called. It's so weird just running into you here."  Emily stated. "Oh. Well, we've kind of lost touch, Emily, remember?" Aria said sadly. "That's what we had to do" Emily replied. Changing the topic Aira says "I saw a poster of Alison yesterday" "it's awful. I mean, we all know she's dead, right?" Emily tells her.