𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖊

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

In the picturesque town of 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖜𝖔𝖔𝖉, where secrets thrived and mysteries lurked behind every corner. An entire year had passed since the disapperance of Alison DiLaurentis. The once inseparable friends Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Genevieve Pierce and Emily Fields are brought back together as they try to navigate the trials and tribulations of an anonymous source that threatens to expose all their secrets. The once tight-knit group must work together to defeat 'A' before the secrets destroy them.

𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖊 was an enigma. With her striking hazel eyes, a cascade of chestnut hair, and a vicious smile that could spit lies like truths. Genevieve possessed an undeniable allure that captured the attention of everyone around her. She was enchanting and vibrant, matching Alison in popularity and beauty. But Genevieve was drowning in lies that kept building but as they say 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋𝖋 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖊.

In the midst of fading sunsets and whispered confidences, the once tight-knit group now faced a race against time. They were determined to defeat 'A,' to shatter the chains of deception that threatened to bind them forever. In this battle for their own truths, the friends found themselves woven together by an unbreakable resolve—one that not only sought to preserve their own identities.

Follow the four girls as they battle enemies and find love in different places.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝