𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

Genevieve's POV╚ Flashback ╝Tonight was the last night before sophomore year

Genevieve's POV
Flashback
Tonight was the last night before sophomore year. The girls had been planning for weeks the to celebrate between the six of us in Spencer's barn. Ali had just came back from her "grandmother's in Georgia" which of course was lie she told the girls. I knew where she had truly been but for the time being I would let them believe her, even when they questioned her tan and giddy attitude. The thunder cracked as heavy rain poured as nature gave us warnings of the night to come. Maybe we should have listened and things would have turned out different.

Alison was persistent on celebrating tonight for she always had a tight hold on all us girls -even if I didn't want to admit Ali could make me do almost anything- for she was the reason we where parting like there was no tomorrow. Music was blasting and drinks were being emptied, Hanna Emily and Aria where dancing like nobody was watching, while I sat on the couch arm rest smoking a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. Spencer was curled up on the armchair kind of out of it but content in the moment.

The sound of thunder and lightning echoed around outside making all as girls shiver at the sound breaking our environment. All of a sudden the lights and music turned off. I knew Ali liked to make a entrance so just assuming it was just another one of her antics I continued to drink. Emily was the first to speak "what happened?" "It must have been the storm" replies Spencer.
A crash echos outside the propped open doors of the barn. "I think something's out there" squeaks Aria. "Or someone" I whisper trying to scare them a bit more. Aria being the smallest is hidden behind the other girls as they creep forward towards the door. The door of the barn begins to open creating a squeaky noise.
"Guys" Hanna says as she looks at the other girls as they continue to creep forward more. The sound of a bottle smashing blares as Ali jumps into sight, scaring the girls. The girls reactions are so funny as Emily screams, Hanna looks like she jumped out of her bones, Aria hides behind them all and Spencer is frozen. I am still in the same position laughing at their reactions.
"Gotcha" Ali says
"That is so not funny, Alison!" Spencer reply's for the girls.
"I thought it was hilarious, girls. See even Genevieve is laughing" pointing towards me Alison tells the girls.

Alison walks towards me kissing me on the check as a hello, she whispers to not drink the cup shes about to pass around and I give her a small nod of understanding. She move to plant herself in the armchair Spencer originally had been sitting in. The rest of the girls reluctant follow still mad about being scared.
Changing topics Hanna questions Ali about the new Beyoncé song "Ali, did you download the new Beyoncé?"
"Not yet" Ali says uninterested. Joining in Emily tells us " I'm loving her new video"
In classic Alison behaviour she put Emily down by saying " Maybe a little too much, Em."
Coming to her defence I say " wow so nice Ali, don't worry Em I have watched it like so many time I think my brother hates me plus I have already put it into my new dance warm up." Alison knowing she won't win this battle against me decides to provide more alcohol to the group on top of the overflowing stock we have. Hanna managed to grab a bottle from her moms cupboard, and we'll me let's just say me and the alcohol store guy go far back.
Ali pushes aria to drink up "your turn. Go on" Aria starts to drink almost chugging it. "Careful, Aria. Take too much, and you'll tell us all your secrets." Spencer taunts. "Friends share secrets. That's what keeps us close. Drink up." Ali responds shoving another cup to Spencer. I am finished with the cup i had before and have teakettle to drinking straight out the bottle.