𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 37 (𝔰𝔶𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔢)

Start from the beginning

as he walks down the street, looking for you, he ends up stumbling across kaidou and nendou. what bad luck. he sighs and mutters a good grief, as he walks alongside them, eventually finding you. "YAN, BOOBOO BEAR!!" nendou screams, high pitched. "NENDOU, MY STINK!!" you run towards him and start jumping together while hugging.

"goodmorning yan!" kaidou says as he smiles at you. he kind of wanted to be nendou. and so did another guy, which was right next to them as well. saiki. "morning yan." saiki says in a (better way than kaidou) calm manner. "hey guys!" you say as you walk beside them, occasionally talking about boys with nendou. it's weird because you don't even see him as a man anymore..

"so, girlie. i heard.. that.." nendou says, trying to make you excited. "hm??" you say in interest. "that.." nendou says, putting you on a cliffhanger. you nod your head intensely as you continue walking to school while nendou continues to make gestures to make you get even more excited. "that.. there's going to be a cooking club event for charity!" nendou says, going more high pitched as he starts screaming with you. "wait, is it like a baking sale? omg! saiki, we for sure need to visit that!" you say as you grab saiki's hands, trying to convince him.

damn it, although he would love to.. he would love to spend eternity with you instead. so instead of this one moment with you.. he'll make sure every moment he spends with you. 

"i'm sorry. i can't." he rejects you, causing a hole to open in your heart. you felt like you got stabbed by a hundred pins. "oh, alright. nendou, kaidou, are you up for it?" you say, completely changing your tone. "yes!" kaidou says with a bright smile, almost taking it as a date. with nendou.. "of course girll! i'll be with you always, rawr!" nendou makes a heart with his hands, almost doing aegyo. you spit out, choking on your laughs. nendou always found a way to make you smile.

; morning in school. . . 7:15AM

usually, you would be almost late to class in the morning. but ever since toritsuka had started to stalk you, you began to come to school either early or with nendou and kaidou's time. you just didn't feel comfortable in your own home, alone.. well, it wasn't your alone time anymore. it was your alone time with toritsuka.

saiki, who mysteriously disappeared in the light of day as you were doing whatever with nendou and kaidou, was now at by the nurse's office. wanting to blame toritsuka again, while also being in reach of that syringe and sedative, he walks in with a knock on the door.

"excuse me.." he says, keeping up his 'innocent, bullied' persona. "kusuo saiki? you were just here yesterday, dear." the nurse looks over, surprised. "i'm sorry.. he won't stop.." saiki pretends to be hurt and quickly makes it look like someone slapped him across the face, along with three other "bruises". 

of course, the last time, he made an actual bruise out of impulse. it was the fastest he could've done. this time, he made it look like he had a bruise and was slapped across the cheek, only to whom he chose. "he slapped you? i have an ice pack here. hold still." the nurse checked him, trying to make it "hurt" less. giving him an ice pack, he scoffs in his head. damn it, he thinks, it's the wrong drawer.

"uhm.. miss.. i have a couple bruises too.. do you think i could get that medication from yesterday? it helped a lot." he says in his shy persona once more, bowing his head down. "of course! i must have the counselor investigate this." the nurse walks over to that same drawer as she unlocks it. 'i wonder when i can get that job at the hospital.. this school is underpaying me..' 

saiki can hear her inner voice, so before she can take out the ointment and lock the drawer again, he makes her phone ring. i know, i know, saiki said that he doesn't want to use his powers to show to toritsuka that he's superior, but impulse. he couldn't help it this time.