Bonus Ch.1 The wake up prank

Start from the beginning

Vanoss sprayed some at Delirious as the bear smell the honey and open its eyes. The bear smell the honey from Delirious. Wanting to taste the honey the bear launch itself at Delirious and crash onto him.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Delirious was doing his best not to being eaten by the bear as Cartoonz, Vanoss, Wildcat and Basically laugh at his misfortune.

>Outside of Terroriser's bedroom<

"Alright soldiers. Ready?" Vanoss, Cartoonz, Wildcat, Delirious and Basically were outside of their cyborg friend wearing army helmets with Vanoss, Wildcat and Delirious holding a glitter grenade...oh and the bear joined in for some reason and wearing the helmet as well.

Vanoss kick the door opened and they throw the grenade at Terroriser who was slowly waking up.

"Fire the hole!"

"Fire the hole!"

"Kobe."

The grenades landed near Terroriser...who realized the situation.

[You motherfu-]

BOOM

The five friends and the bear were behind the table with smirks on their faces when they see Terroriser walking out of room and covered in glitter. With one last noise from the terminator he fell flat to the floor.

>At Moo's bedroom<

Moo was sleeping in his bed when he felt something fell onto him. He wakes up to see he was covered in...bird seeds? He look around to see Vanoss and Wildcat at the door.

"Have fun with the birds Brock!" Vanoss told Moo as he and Wildcat toss a bunch a birds in the air and went towards Moo to eat the seeds.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Moo was now covered with birds as he try anything he can to get away from them while Vanoss, Wildcat, Terroriser, Delirious, Basically and Cartoonz laugh at it.

>At Ohm's bedroom.<

Ohm was sleeping in his bed when he felt something fell on his bed. He wakes up to see a cute little bunny.

"Aww~" Ohm cooed at it as he starts to pet it. "Where did you come from little guy?"

However the bunny growl at Ohm who was taken back by it before the bunny launch itself at him and attacking him.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" The awake Bbs heard Ohm's scream in fear from outside his bed room's door as they laugh at it.

>At Panda's bedroom<

Panda was sleeping in his bed when Vanoss and Terroriser enter the room while the rest watch it from outside. Vanoss and Terroriser nodded each other before went to Panda and crouch below the bed with Vanoss on the left side and Terroriser on right.

"Paaaannndaaaa~" Vanoss said in a spooky as the awake ones snickered.

"Wha...what..?" Panda sleep talking before Terroriser responded to him with the same spooky voice.

"Yoooou'vvveee been such aaaaa gooood booooooy~"

"Oh...oh really..?"

"Yeeeeessss~ Paaaaannnndaaaaa~"

"And for your reeeeeewaaaaaaard~ You get an unlimited supply of soooooodaaaaaaaas~" Panda gasped as everyone else chuckle quietly. Delirious wheeze a little.