Ch.11 New students new problem

>Flashback at Fall Formal<

At the cafe the patrons were arguing as there was a green mist which lead to 3 hooded figures as 2 of them put their hood down revealing they're faces.

Aria:That was bearly worth the effort Adagio. I'm tired of fast food. I need a meal.

Adagio put her hood down revealing her face.

Adagio:The energy in this world isn't the same as Equestria

Adagio:The energy in this world isn't the same as Equestria. We can only gain so much power here.

Aria:Ugh! I wish we'd never been banished to this awful place.

Adagio:(sarcastic)Really? I love it here.

Sonata:For realises? I think this place is the worst.

Aria:I think you're the worst Sonata.

Sonata:Oh yeah? I think you're-

Adaigo:Ergh! I'll tell you one thing being stuck here with you two isn't making this world anymore bearable.

Adagio look out the window and see a piller of light which shock her.

Adagio:'It cant be. Is that...'

Adagio quickly walk outside with Aria and Sonata follow her and they see a spiralling rainbow in the sky. The spiralling rainbow then ignites and fires a rainbow wave which hits something and crates an rainbow pillar. Adaigo's pendant then shimmers as she got a surprised look on her face.

Adagio:Did you feel that?(sinister grin)Do you know what that is?

Aria and Sonata doesn't have a clue.

Adagio:It's Equestria magic!

Aria and Sonata were surprise by this.

Aria:But this worls doesn't have Equestria magic.

Adagio:It does now and we're going to use it make everyone in this pathetic little world adore us!

Adagio, Aria and Sonata got a sinister grin on their face.

>Present at the gym<

Many students were at the gym making their banners as one of them which is Cutie Mark Crusaders were working their banner until they were approached by Sunset.