Ch.17 Return of the Dazzlings

A week has passed since the girls confession and let me say that they have never been more happy about it. When the news about it got to CHS everyone were shock but happy for them but they are some Bbs's fangirls that are jealous about it. (Hu)Mane 5 family were also shock but happy as well.

Granny Smith and Big Mac told Wildcat that even tho he can get angry often they considered him as a family.

Rainbow's parent were very happy that their daughter got a boyfriend much to Rainbow's embarrassment and Terroriser's amusement.

Fluttershy's family were also happy for Fluttershy got a boyfriend even Nogla was not the brightest and when Zephry Breeze found out that Terroriser was dating Rainbow let say...he did not take well and got depressed but Nogla confort him saying that there are some girls that will love to date him which made Zerphry happy.

Pinkie's family were a bit skeptical about Delirious since he can get crazy but they allowed it as long as Delirious didn't hurt Pinkie. As for Delirious he was really surprise of how different each Pinkie's family is and made him wonder if Pinkie wasadopted.

And finally Basically was surprised about Rarity's parents. When Basically met her and her little sister he thought that their parents were fancy people but they were completely opposite that he had in mind but overall he like them and they like him too.

Right now Lui and Mini were playing video games when Ohm went up to them.

Ohm:Hey you two. I'm going groceries for some stuff. Wanna come?

Lui:Sure.

Mini:I got nothing better to do so yeah.

Ohm:Alright let's go.

Ohm, Lui and Mini left the house to go to the mall.

>At the mall<

Ohm, Lui and Mini are at the entrance as Ohm gave Lui and Mini a list.

Ohm:Ok so these are the list that we need and how about go to the food court when we're done?

Lui:I'm in.

Mini:Sounds good.

Ohm, Lui and Mini went to the market place to get some groceries. 10 minutes has pass as Lui was looking at some shelf when he heard a familiar voice that he hadn't heard since the Battle of the Bands.

???:Please do you have any spare change for someone less fortunate?

Lui:'Hold on...is that...'

Lui look to see Sonata asking people for money when she saw Lui.

Lui:'Oh no...'

Sonata:Oh hey! Your one of those Banana Bus Squad right?

Lui:Oh uh right.

Sonata:Wow I never expect to see you so soon.

Lui:Me too. Sonata Dusk right?

Sonata:Yep and you are Lui right?

Lui:Right. And that name is really cute.

Sonata:(blush)O-oh. Thanks

Lui:Anyway what are you doing?

Sonata:(sad)Well you see I'm trying to get some cash for me, Adagio and Aria becausewe're running low on money now.

Lui then think for a moment about this. Of all three of them Sonata seems the nicest one around even tho she is not very smart she always help her sisters. Like Nogla that he wasn't very smart he always help the squad. So Lui look at Sonata for a moment before giving her $100 which surprise her.